Marina Del Rey Recycled Teak Wood Boat Folding Side Table
The Marina Del Rey Folding Side Table is made from solid teak wood reclaimed from fishing boats. It's also multi-functional and can be used as a stool, a foot rest as well as a side table. Its design has been a favorite of ours as we we have been offering this same table in an outdoor teak wood version for many years.
The skiffs used to make these pieces have been used for many years to catch fish that would be sold later in the day to the local markets. The wide variety of colors in the top make them easy to use in a space that is already full of color, or this side table may just be that special pop of color you have been looking for. No matter where you live, this side table will be a welcomed addition to your current decorating style.
Chic Teak offers a whole collection of teak boat pieces, and all of them complement each other beautifully. Let your favorite room set sail with a unique side table made from recycled fishing boats. They are crafted in small rural seaside villages on the island of Java by craftsmen that have often been making furniture for several generations.
- Solid Reclaimed Boat Teak Wood
- Part of the Marina Del Rey Collection
- Quick and Easy Assembly
- Handmade By Skilled Artisans
- Sturdy Design Perfect For Both Commercial and Residential Use
- One of a Kind, No Two are Exactly Alike
- Can be used indoors or outdoors in a fully covered and dry area.
- Table Folds for Storage When Not in Use
- 100% environmentally friendly
The dimensions for this table are 18H x 20W x 20D inches
Folded Dimensions: 4.5H x 18W x 32D inches