FREE SHIPPING!*Want a shipping estimate?
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Free Returns* & 5% Rewards
Join today for $19.95/year.
- For an added layer of protection, the GFCI regularly conducts an automatic internal test to confirm that it can respond to a ground fault
- Provides continuous ground fault protection - detects and trips on actual ground fault even when self-test is being conducted
- Patented Lockout Action prevents reset if GFCI is damaged and cannot respond to a ground fault
- Status Indicator Light provides simple, intuitive feedback on power and protection status as well as indication of line/load reversal
- Slim, shallow design - reduced depth makes it easier to install in any electrical box, even shallow ones
- White finish
- 15 amp
- 3 count
- Peace of mind, all the time. The smartlockPro self-test gfci tests itself even if you forget. Designed to meet the latest ul standard for auto-monitoring (self-test) our complete line of self-test gfcis periodically conduct an automatic internal test to confirm that it can respond to a ground fault. With the slimmest profile on the market, the device allows for fast and easy installation, while Leviton's patented reset lockout mechanism prevents reset of the gfci if it is not wired or operating correctly. The smartlockPro self-test gfci is the smart choice in ground fault circuit interrupter protection.
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
Country of Origin: China
2 inches high x 5 inches wide x 5 inches long