Out of Stock: This item is currently unavailable.
- Give your dinner table a European touch with la Rochere glassware
- Set of six tumblers displays the elegant and historic Lyonnais pattern in amethyst
- Each glass holds 7 ounces
- Made of clear and durable glass in France by la Rochere, the oldest continuous running glass factory in Europe
- Each piece is a bit of European glass history
La Rochere has been making traditional French glass ware since 1475 and is the longest continuous running glass factory in Europe. La Rochere still produces their historic decors including their most famous and exclusive decor Napoleon Bee using old world techniques of pressed glass molds with the traditional seams and extra sturdy and heavy glass, producing not only beautiful but sturdy glass in the historic and traditional methods. This is sign of authentic la Rochere glass that every collector looks for giving the glass that old world authentic feel and personality.
Country of Origin: France