LR Home Hand Woven Natural Fiber Vintage Indigo Jute/ Chenille Rug - 9' x 12'
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Add color, texture, and style to your dcor with this Natural Fiber indoor area rug! Handmade in India, this piece features a cornucopia of patterns and shapes in alternating braided stripes of jute and dark blue chenille. The chenille combines with the handwasher jute to create a soft and comfortable rug without sacrificing that natural fiber look. Soft, environmentally friendly, and naturally durable, this rug is sure to compliment any space!
- Made of 85% Jute and 15%Chenille
- Rug Size: 9' x 12'
- Cotton Canvas
- Handmade in India
- Casual look, easy to clean and maintain.
- Spot clean, blot spills immediately and rotate rug for even wear
- Rug pad recommended
- Do not pull loose fiber, cut and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber rug, therefore colors and patterns may differ slightly from images
- Please Note: The digital images may vary due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly.
- Cleaning & Removing Stains: Quick action following a spill is essential in order to keep a permanent stain from setting into your rug. For liquid spills, use a clean, undyed cloth and press firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. Do not rub! This will cause the stain to set deeper into the rug, making it harder to remove and increasing the likelihood that it will reappear. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please note: Options of excessive weight or bulk will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.