Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
This jute rug is perfect to fit under a round dining room table or coffee table. Use it as an accent rug on a dark wood floor. The beautiful, natural color gives any room a casual feel with classic and understated style. Enjoy how soft it feels on your bare feet. Add this pretty jute rug to any area where you want to create an emphasis on natural elements in your space. The rug features a neutral color that blends nicely with nearly any decor or color scheme, so you can easily add softness and style underfoot without drawing attention from other focal points. Braided jute construction that exhibits naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties.
- Made of 100% Jute
- Hand Braided /Hand Loomed in India
- Use of rug pad recommended to protect base floor and prevent slippage. Rotate regularly for even wear. Shake out or vacuum on floor setting without beater bar to prevent dirt and debris from settling into rug. Blot spills immediately with clean, dry cloth. Use mild detergent only for spot cleaning.
- Do not pull loose fiber, cut and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber Rug
- Please Note: The digital images may vary due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly.
- Cleaning & Removing Stains: Quick action following a spill is essential in order to keep a permanent stain from setting into your rug. For liquid spills, use a clean, undyed cloth and press firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. Do not rub! This will cause the stain to set deeper into the rug, making it harder to remove and increasing the likelihood that it will reappear. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.