Karran Weybridge Single-Handle Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet - Stainless Steel
With its classic design and simple lines, this elegant faucet will look great in any kitchen. The Weybridge pull-down faucet comes in three durable finish options to complement your kitchen's color palette. It's dual-action spray head with rectractable hose will make washing and rinsing a breeze. This expertly crafted faucet is produced from the highest quality materials and will provide many years of care-free use.
Features & Benefits
• Single hole installation - 1.75" maximum deck thickness
• ADA compliant - Single lever handle makes control simple
• Vertical handle design to main body, rotates 90° forward allowing for operation in tight spaces with backsplashes
• Dual function spray head - 1.8 GPM water flow alternates between powerful spray and aerated flow: Perfect for powerful scrubbing, gentle rinsing and pot filling
• Lead-free CALGreen California compliant durable brass construction
• 360°swivelling spout keeps pull-down action operating smoothly
• High arc spout design provides ample space for filling pots and cleaning larger cookware
• Designed with a ceramic disc cartridge that exceeds industry standards
• High-efficiency aerator, provides a gentle splash-free stream
• Retractable pull-down spray head with 60" nylon braided hose allows you to rinse your sink in every corner
• Rubber spray head nozzles are easy to clean of mineral deposits for long-lasting performance
• Multi-plated, corrosion resistant finish that won't tarnish and fade over time
• Pre-installed mounting hardware and anti-burst hot/cold water lines included
• Faucet Type: Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
• Faucet Fit: Single Hole
• Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM
• Number of holes required: 1
• Sensor Activation: No
• Faucet Height: 14-13/16"
• Spout Height: 6-25/32"
• Spout Reach: 8-1/8"
• Included Components: Hot water line, cold water line, installation hardware
• Country of Origin: China
• Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Listing and Certifications: cUPC (IAPMO), NSF-61, NSF-372, CALGreen