Karran Undermount Quartz Double Bowl Kitchen Sink
Karran QU-720 stylish curved rear bowl walls and gently curved side walls gives this standard double bowl 50/50 split design a unique and appealing aesthetic. Karran quartz composite material gives it outstanding durability and will provide years of trouble-free use. This undermount design is available in a selection of 6 elegant color choices to compliment any décor. Karran sinks not only enhances your kitchen but it also adds easiness to your daily kitchen tasks.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for installation into granite, quartz and solid surface countertops
- Made from 80% natural quartz crystals and pure acrylic resin
- Heat resistant up to 535?F and can withstand rapid temperature changes from hot and cold water
- Durable quartz composite material is non-porous, preventing the spread of germs and bacteria
- Smooth, non-porous material means food residue won't stick or stain the sinks surface
- Extremely stain, scratch, abrasion and impact resistant
- Quartz material absorbs vibration and minimizes noise when in use
- Natural quartz combined with pure acrylic resins provides deep, rich colors with a choice of 6 to choose from, and UV stabilization to keep those colors looking like new for years
- Regular cleaning is simple with just a cloth and soapy water
- Rear drain locations leave more storage room in your cabinet below and 9" deep bowls provide plenty of room to accommodate all your cookware
- Series: Quartz QU Series
- Bowl configuration: Double equal bowl
- Overall sink length (side to side): 33-1/2"
- Overall sink width (front to back): 20-1/2"
- Inside bowl dimensions: Left - 14-3/8" x 17-1/4" x 9"
- Inside bowl dimensions: Right - 14-3/8" x 16" x 9"
- Minimum cabinet size required: 36" sink base cabinet
- Drain opening size: 3-1/2"
- Compatible with most garbage disposals
- Approximate weight: 35lbs
- Certifications: cUPC certified
- Accessories included with sink: Template and clips
All dimensions are accurate to 1/4 inch
Please note: Product dimensions may vary slightly from installation dimensions.