Karran Drop-in Quartz 50/50 Double Bowl Kitchen Sink - Concrete
Karran double equal bowl quartz sink enhances any room. Its sweeping curved rear bowl walls gives this double equal bowl design a stylish flair. Its quartz composite material gives it outstanding durability and will provide years of trouble-free use. This easy to install top mount design is available in a selection of 6 elegant color choices to compliment any decor.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for installation as a top mount sink in any countertop material
- Made from 80% natural quartz crystals and pure acrylic resin
- Heat safe up to 535?F and can withstand rapid temperature changes from hot and cold water
- Durable quartz material is non-porous, prohibiting the spread of germs and bacteria
- Smooth, non-porous material means food residue won't stick or stain the sinks surface
- Extremely stain, scratch, abrasion and impact resistant
- Quartz material absorbs vibration and minimizes noise when in use
- Natural quartz combined with pure acrylic resins provides deep, rich colors with a choice of 6 to choose from, and UV stabilization to keep those colors looking like new for years
- Regular cleaning is simple with just a cloth and soapy water
- Rear drain locations leave more storage room in your cabinet below and 9" deep bowls provide plenty of room to accommodate all your cookware
- Series: Quartz QT Series
- Bowl configuration: Double equal bowl
- Overall sink length (side to side): 33"
- Overall sink width (front to back): 22"
- Inside bowl dimensions: Left - 14-1/2" x 15-3/4" x 9"
- Inside bowl dimensions: Right - 14-1/2" x 15-3/4" x 9"
- Minimum cabinet size required: 33" sink base cabinet
- Drain opening size: 3-1/2"
- Compatible with most garbage disposals
- Pre-drilled with 1 faucet hole. Additional holes marked on underside of faucet deck
- Approximate weight: 45lbs
- Certifications: cUPC certified
- Accessories included with sink: Template and clips
All dimensions are accurate to 1/4 inch
Please note: Product dimensions may vary slightly from installation dimensions.