Kardiel Woodrow Box Midcentury Mod Sofa Sectional, Top Grain Leather
This 1950's modernist reproduction looks amazing from the front, the back and the sides, thus an exceptional choice for defining or dividing up larger spaces. The American Walnut or Ash full wood frame brings a natural and warm feel to the Woodrow Box Sofa. The wood elements introduce a sophistication to mid-century modernism design. The straight wooden frame will probably scare off many loungers. Don't let the straight solid appearance of the wood frame fool you. The Woodrow Box Sofa features an ample, supple and comfortable seat cushion. The back is soft and supportive with a precise angled lean-back designed for a comfortable lounging experience. The tall and thin spindle legs keep the Woodrow Box sofa elevated high above the ground. Using traditional wood joinery, leather stitching & button tufting methods, the Sofa construction is today as it was then. Woodrow is tufted & upholstered with our highest grade Top Grain Aniline Soft Leather. This highly functional widely recognized chair is frequently used as an occasional seating chair in both casual and formal settings.
- Style: Woodrow Box Sofa Sectional
- Cushion: Multi-density low profile Dacron wrapped foam cushions
- Seat Upholstery: Soft Top Grain Aniline Leather
- Button Upholstery: Soft Top Grain Aniline Leather
- Body Options: Genuine American Walnut or Ash Veneer wood
- Finish: 3 coats of UV cured Polyurethane
- Fasteners: Traditional wood dowel joinery
- Wood Preparation: Wood is kiln dried stabilizing the moisture content
- Wood Preparation: 3 step sanded. Coarse medium and fine grit
- Dimensions: Entire sectional: full width (side to side) 99.8″; longest depth (front to back) 67″
- Dimensions: Floor to seat height 17", Floor to arm height 27.5"
- Sofa module: full width (side to side) 69.7″; depth (front to back) 31.5
- Chaise module (each): full width (side to side) 30.1″; longest depth (front to back) 67″
- Leg Type: Wood stiletto 8" tall
- Leg Design: Accent w/ Metal capped in Copper or Silver for a truly mid-century modern look
- Feature: The entire sofa is stitched and crafted by hand
Top Grain Aniline Leather. One of Kardiel's quality differences.
A small percent of the world’s leather supply is of high enough quality for 100% Top Grain Aniline upholstered furniture. Aniline Dyeing is the process of soaking the hides in transparent aniline dyes which allows color to absorb into the natural hide. Top Grain Aniline leather is then topical stain protected to minimize liquid absorption during every day use but does not require imitation grain stamping methods which imprint a Faux grain over the majority of the leather surface. Without all the synthetic topical coatings, it breathes naturally making it comfortable for seating. It is soft, supple, durable and pliable, maintaining the characteristics of pure leather.
Please note:Orders of 151 pounds or more will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply.Please click here for more information.
Note about assembly: Manufacturers often put the furniture legs in the lining underneath the couch. Typically, there's a bag with the assembly materials located near a zipper in the lining.