Kardiel Mid-Century Skiff 77" Fabric Daybed - Width 77.2" x Depth 29.9" x Height 17.3"
CLASSIC MODERN DAYBED
So, we put our design spectacles on and totally elevated the classic modern daybed. And we called it Skiff. It is so streamlined, we think it looks more like a well-adjusted bench. We hear snoozing with our retro daybed is also comfortable dream.
MAKING THE ICON
'Taking apart it's classic MCM style, we divided the top visually into 2 tight fitting sections. Hey midcentury fans, we hope the contrasting leather piping was subtle enough.'
ABOUT DREXEL FABRIC
Color options as well as the texture, Drexel takes on the subtle appearance of the textiles used during the peak of modernism. Pairing a matte, natural hand with superior durability, a comfortable upholstery choice for years of reliable stain resistant use in active spaces.
- Style: Skiff Classic Mid Century daybed
- Fabric Type: Drexel Fabric
- Fabric Content: 80% Polyester, 20% Acrylic
- Fabric Weight: 450 Grams Per Meter
- Fabric Abrasion ISO 1297: 50,000 Martindale Rub Count
- Foam: Durable, comfortable, cozy & safe. Meets fire regulations without VOCs
- Legs: Solid Wood Cushion for sleep: Removable zippered mattress cushion
- 60's Classic piping: Piping upholstered in contrasting leather
- Comfort Level: Medium Soft. Consistent support, sink in relaxation
- Family & Pet Friendly: Stain resistant fabric
- Dimensions: Width 77.2" x Depth 29.9" x Height 17.3"
- Dimension: Bed height 17.3"
- Assembly: Simple about 10 minutes
- Handling Weight: 1 Box, approx. 75 lbs
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please note: Options of excessive weight or bulk will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.