"What is the minimum cabinet size for this sink?"
ITEM#: 12933814Kraus stainless steel sink & faucet combinations offer great savings on best selling kitchen products. Constructed from premium 16 or 18 gauge T-304 stainless steel for maximum durability, the extra-deep undermount basins accommodate large dishes with ease. All Kraus kitchen sinks are equipped with top-level soundproofing, including thick rubber dampening pads. Each sink is additionally treated with protective Stone Guard coating, which reduces condensation and further dampens sound. The corrosion-resistant surface is further protected from rust and oxidation by a meticulous finishing process. Commercial-grade satin finish and gently rounded corners make maintenance as simple as wiping the surface with a damp cloth.
Features and Benefits:
- Premium T-304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Sound Insulated with Thick Rubber Dampening Pads & Stone Guard Undercoating
- Commercial-Grade Satin Finish is Scratch and Stain-Resistant
- Lead-Free Solid Stainless Steel Construction
- Premium T-304 Steel w/ Superior Finish is Corrosion & Rust-Resistant
- High-Arc Gooseneck Spout for Maximum Sink Clearance
- High Performance / Low Flow Neoperl Aerator
- CeramTec Ceramic Cartridge (tested w/ 500,000 cycles)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Sink Cutout Template: Included
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 24 in
- Sink Gauge: 16
- Sink Length: 20.75 in
- Sink Width: 17.75 in
- Sink Depth: 9 in
- Drain Opening: 3.5 in
- Drain Position: Center
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Faucet Height: 14.13 in
- Handle Clearance: 2.88 in
- Spout Height: 9.5 in
- Spout Reach: 7.63 in
- Flow Rate: 1.8 gpm
- Faucet Hole Size Requirement: 1.38 in
- Soap Dispenser Hole Size Requirement: 1.25 in
- Faucet Certifications: Meets ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, NSF/ANSI Standard 61 certified by IAPMO, NSF/ANSI Standard 372 certified by IAPMO, CAL GREEN, CEC, ADA, cUPC certified, MASS Approved
- Sink Certifications: Meets ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4, cUPC certified, MASS Approved
- Country of Manufacture: Republic of Korea, China
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Undermount
- Sink Color/ Finish: Satin
- Collection: Premier Kitchen Sink
|Material||Ceramic, Stainless Steel, Steel|
|Number of Faucet Handle||Single Handle|
|Number of Faucet Installation Hole||Single hole|
|Bowl Depth||8.1 to 9 inches|
|Faucet Mount Style||Sink/Counter Mount|
|Product Features||Soap Dispenser|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Hello mbjk0622, you would need a cabinet larger than 20.75 inches long x 17.75 inches wide x 9 inches deep. Have a great day!
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
FAQs About Copper Sink Care
The texture and shine of copper fixtures can add a classic look to your home. These answers to frequently asked questions about copper sinks will show you how to care for copper fixtures.
How to Choose the Right Size Kitchen Sink
Whether you're building a new kitchen or remodeling an existing one, you're probably in the market for a new kitchen sink. In order to find the sink that meets your needs both functionally and aesthetically, it's important to consider placement, style, and kitchen size.
How to Install an Undermount Kitchen Sink
How to Install an Undermount Kitchen Sink from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to install an undermount kitchen sink.
Sink Buying Guide
Sink Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Find the right sinks for your kitchen and bathroom with the help of this buying guide.
Sink Materials Fact Sheet
Sink Materials Fact Sheet from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about sink materials.
3 Tips for Kissing Clutter Goodbye
No matter your lifestyle, clutter happens. Life gets busy and stuff piles up, but decluttering doesn't have to be time-consuming. Keep these helpful and easy tips in mind to reduce clutter around your home.
How to Install Kitchen Cabinets
How to Install Kitchen Cabinets from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to install kitchen cabinets.
DIY Bathroom Remodel
An outdated bathroom can feel out of place in an otherwise beautiful home, but making upgrades on your own is simple.
Do It Yourself - Home Improvement Tips
Do It Yourself: Home Improvement Tips from Overstock.com. These tips will help you avoid some common mistakes as you get started on your home improvement tasks.
Modern Kitchen Checklist
Modern Kitchen Checklist from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about modern kitchens.
Top 5 Do-It-Yourself Home Improvement Projects
Top 5 Do-It-Yourself Home Improvement Projects from Overstock.com. Here are the best projects that will make a big difference in your home.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.