HULALA HOME Genuine Leather Nailhead Trim Pushback Recliner with Rolled Arms
Whether catching your favorite shows after a long day or kicking back with the latest bestseller on your day off, this genuine leather manual recliner offers the perfect perching point in your home. Chic nailhead trim rounds out the rolled arms cooperating with button-tufted back for a dash of distinction. An adjustable backrest with exquisite footrest gives you the ultimate enjoyment, sturdy solid and manufactured frame with built-in s-spring offers superb support for stream-lined recliner body, plus the foam-padded seat and backrest for premium comfort, boasting an approachable appeal. Traditional and stylish looking decorate the room well in office, living room, bedroom.
- Product Including: One genuine leather recliner, assembly required.
- Traditional Style: Nailhead trim lines its profile, turned legs and rolled arms add a sense of classic.
- Sturdy Frame: Solid and manufactured wood with built-in s-spring frame ensures year around use.
- Genuine Leather Covering: The skin-friendly genuine leather adds a chic flair to your workspace and also features a refined stitching detail along the edges to bring character and elegance to any place.
- Features: The backrest can be tilted from 108 to 160 degrees. Cooperating with the footrest, it is comfortable to sit and watch TV or to lie down and rest. Perfect for the living room, bedroom, home theater. Enjoy your leisure time.
- Shipping and After-sale Service: We will ship your product asap since we get your order. Please contact us if you have any concerns, issues, or problems.
Weight Capacity: 250 lb.
Level of Assembly: Partial Assembly
Frame Material: Solid and Manufactured Wood
Back Fill Material: Foam
Seat Fill Material: Foam
Weights & Dimensions
Item Size: 34.5"Wx38.5"Dx40"H
Seat Size: 19"Wx21.5"Dx20.5"H
Back height to seat: 22"
Item weight: 83.8 lb
Arms Included: Yes
Ottoman Included: No
Leg Color: Walnut
Pillows Included: No
Country of Origin: China
Because the size of the product is measured manually, there may be errors.