Inspired by Moroccan rugs, our modern rug has a soft, low shag pile. The geometric crisscross pattern is woven in black on an ivory background; our minimalist plaid design has mid-century flair. Add graphic punch to your living room, bedroom, or reading nook with this easy-care rug.
- Power loomed with a 1.37" pile that's fluffy and durable
- Made from easy-care polypropylene fibers Shag rugs should be vacuumed with the beater bars on your vacuum turned off
- 100% Polypropylene
- No backing, use of rug pad is recommended (sold separately)
- Power Loomed in Turkey
- Thickness measures: 1.37 in.
- Available in multiple sizes and/or colors
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean as needed; avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight; use brushless vacuum; remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible; for hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; store in a dry, well ventilated area and rotate for consistent wear
- Packing and shipping may cause temporary creases in rugs, which will flatten out after a week on the floor; to expedite the process, try back-rolling your rug before laying it down, and then allow ample time for the remaining creases to relax
- Please Note: Due to differences in monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
Style your floors with JONATHAN Y. By combining fine craftsmanship and design, this New York creative studio is bringing fashion to your floors. The collection mixes sustainable materials, vibrant colors and trend worthy styles to create JONATHAN Y's distinctive catalog of rugs.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.