This item is returned less than 3% of the time
Serving Size (1): Service for 12
FREE SHIPPING!*Want a shipping estimate?
Free Returns* & 5% Rewards
Join today for $19.95/year.
Inox artisan's top sellers are evident in its in house designing process incorporating which brings its artisans, who are willing go any lengths to recreate the Iron Age in the Indian subcontinent, succeeds the Late Harappan culture, also known as the last phase of the Indus Valley Tradition. The design Celia's handles are lightly textured with a herringbone pattern, adding dimension and contrast to the tableware's clean-styled, mirror-finish heads. These classically styled serving pieces are well-balanced and comfortable in hand. The classic design has an attractive, bright mirror finish.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Passed by International reputed labs for various food safe standards.
- Perfectly balanced and handcrafted for performance.
- Avoid lemon scented or corrosive detergents.
- Handmade and forged with high grade stainless steel.
- Ornamentation and design pattern is precisely rendered with depth and clarity on both sides.
- The handles are not so narrow that when held doesn't press uncomfortably into the palm.
- Fork tines are symmetrical, the edges are rounded, perfectly tapered, and polished on all sides.
- Spoon is deep enough to accommodate a good volume.
Country of Origin: India
5.0 In. X 1.0 In. X 12.0 In.
Modern & Contemporary
Service for 12
Dishwasher Safe Top Rack Only
SBA-Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Small Business
180 day Limited Distributor
Free standard shipping for everything
1000s of items 1-2 day delivery
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*
*Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.Learn More