This fireplace is gorgeous and really does the job of warming your home efficiently. Gone is the need to turn on the expensive system that blows dust everywhere. Clean and beautiful, real looking flames but with economical LED technology. Why heat up every room the house? Love it!!
These are great. Battery operated, with an on/off/timer button on the bottom of the candle. They are made of real wax, so be careful not to bang them on anything or you will see dents. This also means you do not want to leave them out in the sunshine or in a hot area, as they can melt and lose their shape. Because they are made out of wax, they look like real candles. It is wonderful to have the candle effect without the danger of a live flame! Cats and kids cannot accidentally knock them over and start a fire--and if you fall asleep, there is no fire danger either.
If you need further help or information please visit our Online Help Center