Breezy, elegant, and understated, this rug is sure to be a lovely addition to your home. The jute design is made by hand, delivering homespun texture for a rustic, coastal vibe. The natural colors can be easily integrated into decor, and the rug is easy to clean and care for.
- Pile height is 0.25-0.5 inch
- 100-percent jute
- Does not contain latex
- Handmade in India (each piece is marked by subtle but individual differences that make your rug unique)
How to set up your rug:
- Remove packaging and roll out rug on the ground (we recommend pairing with a non-slip rug pad item ID: 15865811 to keep the rug in place).
- Flatten out edged by weighing them down with something heavy in each corner and curved edges should flatten in a few days.
How to care for your rug:
- It is common for loose fibers to break down and pool underneath the rug surface. In addition to regular surface vacuuming, clean the floor under the rug.
- Sprouting is also common. "Sprouting" refers to loose rug fibers that poke up out of the rug surface. Do not pull these; snip down to the surface of the rug.
- For light stains, starting from the outer edge of a spill, blot gently toward the center using a clean white cloth.
- For stubborn stains, it may be necessary to repeat the cleaning process, and/or softly brush the area during application.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*