"How many DVDs can it hold potentially?"
I've had this tv stand since 2012 and it's a pretty good stand. It looks great and has really nice lines. My 50inch tv fits perfectly. The only problem was the amount of styrofoam that was packed with the item. I had little styrofoam bits in my place for days after unpacking and setting it up. This was something that I was able to put together by myself, and I don't remember it being that complicated....
ITEM#: 10640154Let this versatile TV stand media cabinet improve your entertainment space, adding contemporary style and organization. Adjustable shelving and sliding glass doors make accessing electronic devices easy and convenient. An elongated center opening offers a discrete space to slip cords in and out of the TV stand media cabinet. The dark espresso finish ensures that it matches your decor.Harper Blvd furniture brings homes together with curated looks that fit your lifestyle.
- Materials: Rubberwood, MDF, PB, Veneer
- Finish: Espresso
- Adjustable media shelves
- Large opening in center section for cord management
- Accommodates up to a 50 in. flat screen
- 175lb weight limit
- Sliding glass doors
- Side Cabinet dimensions: 11 in. W x 14 in. D x 15 in. H with one adjustable shelf
- Center Cabinet dimensions: 22 in. W x 14 in. D x 15 in. H with one adjustable shelf
- Dimension: 52 in. W x 16 in. D x 20 in. H
|Material||Glass, MDF, Rubberwood, Veneer, Wood|
|Type||Entertainment Units, Media Cabinets, Storage, TV Stands|
|Number of Shelf||3|
|Product Features||Adjustable Shelving, Glass Doors|
|Weight Capacity||Up To 200 Pounds|
|Dimensions||20 in. H x 52 in. W x 16 in. D|
|Country of Origin||China|