Handmade Indo Wool and Jute Kilim Pouf (India) - 18" x 18" x 17"
Brand: Herat Oriental
You have coupons available! Visit the coupon page.
Size (1): 18" x 18" x 17"
Free Shipping!* Get an estimated delivery date,
Add a touch of world art to your living space with this handmade Indo Wool and Jute Kilim Pouf from India. The intricate design of this unique pouf is achieved by interweaving various colors of the vertical and horizontal strands of the rug, which is known as 'pile-less' rug or 'slit-weave'. The majority of the weavers are women from villages in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India, who create these poufs using flat-weave kilims. The pouf measures 18 inches long x 18 wide x 17 inches high and is upholstered onto the handmade frame using the exact dimensions of the kilim.
- Handmade by local villagers in the Judhpur area, located in the Rajasthan province of India
- Made from flat-weave kilims
- Weaved into the desired pattern to exact dimensions before upholstering onto the handmade frame
- Majority of weavers are women from villages in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India
- Pouf measures 18 inches long x 18 wide x 17 inches high
- Note: The handcrafted nature of this product may result in variations in color, size, and design. Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
Country of Origin: India
18.0 In. W X 17.0 In. H X 18.0 In. D
Grey, Ivory, Red
Free standard shipping on everything
Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.See Shipping & Delivery
Return, Refund or Replace within 30 days of receipt on most new and unused items.See Return Policy
1000s of items 1-3 day delivery
We offer expedited, safe and reliable delivery options for most products.See Expedited Shipping