Hand-woven Yellow/Red Southwestern Aztec New Zealand Wool Rug (8' x 11')
- Hand-tufted rug is a welcome addition to any bedroom, living room or dining room
- Rug showcases traditional design
- Rug features shades of gold, garnet rose, pale rose, mint, royal blue, fern green, avacodo, beige, and cocoa
- Crafted from a 100-percent wool pile
- Primary Color: Gold
- Pattern: Oriental
- Measures 0.157 inch thick
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.
Please keep in mind that new wool rugs may initially shed and have a natural capacity to shed for several months after purchase. This is normal due to the nature of construction of most wool rugs and not a defect. Click here to view our Wool Rug Care Guide.
Country of Origin: India
8 ft. x 11 ft.
Free standard shipping on everything
Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.See Shipping & Delivery
Return, Refund or Replace within 30 days of receipt on most new and unused items.See Return Policy
1000s of items 1-3 day delivery
We offer expedited, safe and reliable delivery options for most products.See Expedited Shipping