Our 30-inch metal stools are your only choice for exceptional functionality and decor. Need a metal stool for your garage, restaurant, or brewpub? Our stools are durable and stylish enough. Need a metal stool for your kitchen, bar, game room? Our stools are chic and affordable. Our stools are stackable and have a built-in carrying handle to pick them up and store them when not in use. We only use the highest quality construction, our stools feature a super-strong iron alloy that is made to last but also lightweight. Each stool can support up to 300 lbs but only weighs less than 13 lbs. We've exceeded the industry standard by installing a stability brace under the seat in every stool. This stool is painted with a cream white enameled coat and features a scratch-resistant finish. We've added a warm wooden seat that recreates a warm rustic look and added rubber feet to protect you, your guests, your customers, and your floors. Each stool stands 30 inches tall with a seat measuring 12 x 12 inches and a base at the legs measuring 16 x 16 inches.
- VERSATILE: These stools are made of an iron alloy with a gunmetal/Orange finish. They are elegant enough to be used in garage, restaurant, brew pub, kitchen, bar.
- EASY TO STORE: These stools are lightweight and stackable, making them easy to move in and out of storage. The stools can be stacked on top of each other to increase space savings.
- LOOKS GREAT: The gunmetal scratch-resistant powder coat is elegant and long-lasting. The modern industrial look of the stools will perfectly compliment the city chic minimalist, the hard-working machinist, and everyone in between.
- HIGH STRENGTH: With a weight capacity of 300+ pounds, these stools can support the heaviest of loads. Made from a high-strength iron alloy, these stools are lightweight but extremely durable. Cross braces under each seat adds stability to the stool. Structural ribs pressed within the legs increases their torsional rigidity.
- DIMENSIONS: Each stool is 30" tall, with a 12" x 12" seat, and a 17" x 17" base area for the legs.
1 / 2