"Can this mattress be used with a daybed?"
ITEM#: 15320420Sleep in comfort on this twin-size memory foam mattress. Featuring a multilayer system of Gemma foams, varying in resilience and memory characteristics, this mattress promotes alignment of your body for maximum comfort. The allergen free construction and controlled cool sleep technology help ensure you get a great night sleep. A viscose cover protects your mattress and is machine washable for easy care.
- Creates controlled cool sleep environment free of allergens
- Multilayer construction of Gemma foams of different resilience and memory characteristics create perfect body alignment with maximum comfort and a pleasant sense of pressure relief
- Third party certified as Excellent in Thermal Sleep Comfort test, with at least a 35-percent better performance than other memory foam mattresses
- Measures 10 inches thick
- Density: Plush top layer 1.3 pounds, Visco layer 3.2 pounds, support layer 2 pounds
- Cover: Viscose
- Cover care instructions: Wash in warm water
- Memory foam is resistant to dust mites and is naturally antimicrobial
- Improves circulation while reducing pressure points that can disrupt your sleep
- Mattress eliminates motion transfer and uncomfortable pressure points
- Never needs turning
- Disperses weight evenly
- Great for platform beds and slatted frames
- Meets all flammability standards
- Dimensions: 10 inches high x 38 inches wide x 74 inches long
Memory Foam Tips:
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt.
- This product arrives very tightly packed. After unwrapping, allow product to air for a few hours.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Due to the nature of Memory Foam the firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results.
Once opened this product is non-returnable.
|Mattress Type||Memory Foam|
|Memory Foam Type||Foam, Memory Foam|
|Mattress Top||Plush Top|
|Product Features||Antimicrobial, Bed in a Box|
|Recommended Foundation Type||Bed Slats, Box Spring, Platform|
|Warranty||20 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||Spain|
Questions & Answers
You are welcome to use this mattress with a daybed.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
3 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Mattress
On average, the life of a mattress lasts seven to ten years if it's properly cared for, so I'm taking measures to keep my mattress in great condition. Whether you just bought your mattress or your current one needs some extra love, here are my top three tips for extending the life of your mattress.
Living Room Ideas
Get inspired by the hottest trends in living room furniture and decor. Shop our huge selection of living room furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
How to Choose Mattresses for Children
The right mattress is essential to a good night’s rest, and this is especially true for young children. Because high-quality mattresses last up to 10 years or longer, it’s important to find one that grows with your child and can accommodate developing bodies.
Best Bedding for Christmas
Update your home and keep everyone on your shopping list warm and bundled up this Christmas with our best bedding gift ideas. Shop our huge selection of bedding at Overstock.com.
Tips on Buying a Memory Foam Mattress
Get familiar with the details of memory foam so you can be an expert when you buy a new mattress.
Coastal Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Coastal decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Coastal furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Boho Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Boho Chic decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Boho Chic furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Industrial Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find industrial decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of industrial furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Shabby Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find shabby chic decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of shabby chic furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
How to Buy a Mattress
How to Buy a Mattress from Overstock.com. With a good mattress, you'll wake up rested and feel better throughout the day. Here's what you need to know about choosing the best mattress.
Mixed Material Home
Reclaimed Wood and Cement. Marble and Metal. Leather and Wood. These materials didn’t used to be mixed but now they've come together for a winning combination.
Spirit of the Southwest
Capture the enchanting aura cast by red rock and turquise stone in home furnishings and decorative accessories inspired by the American Southwest.
Bring some color to your dreams with a bedroom makeover.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Mattress Return Policy:
Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are
non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.