Today $696.98

MSRP: $995.00

Save $298.02 (30%)

Free Shipping*
Out of Stock

Read All Reviews for French Country Large Workcenter

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars


All Ratings

Disclosures & Guidelines
Sort By:
Most Recent
  • Rating: High-Low
  • Rating: Low-High
  • Most Helpful
  • Most Recent
  • awesome item
    Verified Purchase

    I have this for over a year and love it!

    Read More
    RonR. November 27, 2017
  • Happy with this purchase!
    Verified Purchase

    This is a beautiful kitchen island. Very substantial and precise construction. It is perfect in my kitchen. Took my hubby about 2-1/2 hours to put together.

    Read More
    Susan P. April 7, 2017
  • Nice butcher block island
    Verified Purchase

    This arrived in a couple of boxes. One box contains the top, the other box the legs, shelves, wheels, etc. When I opened the boxes, to top piece had a big chunk (a knot) missing from the side. I contacted the seller, and they promptly sent a new top and picked up the defective one. It took about an hour and a half to assemble, but it's sturdy and looks nice in my kitchen, where I am using it as an island.

    Read More
    stevenn July 8, 2016
  • Same Price at Catskill Craftsmen
    Verified Purchase

    Quality craftsman. Nice heavy wood. Corner of butcher block top slightly damaged in shipping, wasn't noticed until treating the wood with mineral oil. Not really happy with the "bastion construction" hardware.

    Read More
    Michele M. December 24, 2015
  • Ms
    Verified Purchase

    So functional and adds to the look of my kitchen

    Read More
    Wendy T. December 3, 2015
  • Beautifully Made
    Verified Purchase

    If you are on the fence for this, just go for it. I am 66 yr.old female. I really thought I would need help putting this together, and actually had it done in 5 hours (taking my time). The directions are 75% helpful... the remaining 25% came from going on the ******** website. They have a video start to finish which really helped with the drawer glides, and any other confusing areas that you might not understand. Very spacious, sturdy, love the wood (dark and light). Lots of room on shelves, and in the drawer. Just perfect!!

    Read More
    Judith B. March 26, 2015
  • as advertised
    Verified Purchase

    Looks great, pretty easy to assemble. However, I'm a General Engineering Contractor, so it should be. Construction quality slightly underwhelming. Maybe a little overpriced, but all things considered happy with the purchase.

    Read More
    pacwave1 September 13, 2014
  • Very Nice Quality
    Verified Purchase

    The work center is a great piece to have in the kitchen. The wood is of good quality and the construction is quite nice. This item does need to be assembled and it took about 6 man hours total to put it together (2 hours one person plus 2 hours two people working together). The item is well worth the price. Another good feature is that it was oiled before shipping. I know I will enjoy using this very nice work center. It is a great addition to the kitchen.

    Read More
    pretzel2 July 12, 2014
  • not real
    Verified Purchase

    this item is not assembled and with no assembly instructions!

    Read More
    hhlane April 27, 2013
  • Don't know how I managed without it.
    Verified Purchase

    This was a beautiful addition to my little kitchen. I can't believe the improved functionality of my kitchen space with this table. I worried that it would be too large and that it would obstruct the flow, but it really doesn't. My only regret is that I didn't purchase it sooner.

    Read More
    1chopper April 19, 2013
  • Verified Purchase

    Read More
    cccarl1234 November 5, 2016