Frederick 59 in. W x 58 in. H Sliding Semi-Frameless Shower Door in Brushed Nickel with Clear Glass - 60 x 58
The Transolid Frederick Semi-Frameless By-Pass Shower Door Collection features thick, premium 5/16 in. (8mm) clear tempered glass with professionally applied Nano clear glass coating, which provides superior dirt and water repellant and stain resistant benefits. TruMotion® technology makes our shower doors close softly and effortlessly no matter how hard you slam them or how heavy they are and the Frederick door provides up to 2/5 in. of out-of-plumb adjustability on each side to provide a watertight fit in your alcove. The Frederick Door is available in a wide array of width and height options with several desirable hardware finish options to match your bathroom's interior design and layout perfectly. Built for an alcove (3-wall) shower enclosure, sliding glass shower doors can be opened from left or right with its full by-pass (both panels slide) design. 20 in. (500 mm from center to center) sliding shower door handles also function as towel bars, providing handy storage space for a folded bath towel or two hand towels. Multiple Transolid handle options are available, but this combination features the modern Sabrina handles in a Brushed Nickel finish. The Sabrina handles are part of the Meridian series and feature a unique, high-end design, adding a distinctive look to your Frederick shower door. These handles are substantial in weight and are every bit as functional as they are beautiful. Look for the matching grab bar to complete the look!
- 57.75-59-in W x 58-in H Semi-Frameless sliding alcove (3-wall) shower door
- Premium 5/16 in (8 mm) tempered clear nano clear coat glass tested and certified to ANSI Z97.1 standard
- Stylish Brushed Nickel hardware is constructed of 304 stainless steel
- Trim the top and bottom frame rails to adjust the total width to 57.75 - 59 in.
- Easily access your shower with a walk through width of 26 - 27-1/4-in and a walk through height of 55-1/4. This measurement does not include the bathtub, meaning a 6' tall person can easily walk through without needing to duck!
- TruMotion® mechanism featured shower doors make our shower doors close softly and effortlessly no matter how hard you slam them or how heavy they are for a smooth, gentle operation
- Easily accommodate uneven walls with an out-of-plumb adjustability of up to 2/5 in. on each side
- Transolid Nano easy clean glass coating helps to keep your glass sleek and clean. This hydrophobic coating repels water, keeping your shower door squeaky clean and visually appealing
- A minimum threshold depth of 2 7/64-in is required for proper installation
- All reference measurements should be based on a finished opening
- Professional installation recommended
- Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty, one year commercial warranty
Please note: Product dimensions may vary slightly from installation dimensions.
Please note: Options of excessive weight or bulk will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*