Franklin 3-Piece Industrial Pub Set
Average non-sale price listed for this product in the last 90 days.
Save $73.33 (8%)
Sale Starts at
You have coupons available! Visit the coupon page.
Color (2): Select a Color
Free Shipping!* Get an estimated delivery date,
Mixing metal and wood in an updated industrial style helps you create a unique casual dining experience with this three-piece set. The 36-inch round gathering height table stands 40 inches tall and features an inlay patterned top. Large nailheads accent both the table and counter stools. The sturdy metal base of the table is made of curved legs powder-coated metal and includes a small circular storage shelf. This table provides casual dining for small space areas or a great place to gather in a den or family room. Each stool swivels all a full 360 degrees. Available in ash veneer with a washed grey finish and a pewter frame or rustic umber oak veneer with a dark metal frame.
- The three-piece set comes with table and two barstools
- Unique wood inlay pattern on 36 inch round tabletop
- The table features a circular middle shelf for storage
- Stools swivel full 360 degrees around
- Ideal for small space casual dining
- Curved legs feature subtle accent pattern and round foot
- Barstools and Table also available separately
- Leg levelers to eliminate wobbling
- Table: 40 inches high x 36 inches in diameter
- Barstool: 45.63 inches high x 19 inches wide x 17 inches deep
Country of Origin: China
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
This product will ship to you in multiple boxes.
36.0 In. L X 36.0 In. W X 40.0 In. H
Industrial, Traditional, Transitional
Oak Finish, Pewter Finish
Seats Up To
1 year Limited Manufacturer
Free standard shipping on everything
Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.See Shipping & Delivery
Return, Refund or Replace within 30 days of receipt on most new and unused items.See Return Policy
1000s of items 1-3 day delivery
We offer expedited, safe and reliable delivery options for most products.See Expedited Shipping