This item is returned less than 3% of the time
FREE SHIPPING!*Want a shipping estimate?
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Free Returns* & 5% Rewards
Join today for $19.95/year.
In 1999, when his first intercontinental exhibition took place in NYC, the work of this Scottish-born artist skyrocketed in popularity. His use of nostalgic 1920s motifs to create romantic settings remains a favorite style with decorators in the U.S.
- 100% REAL WOOD FRAME: Art is framed in the Black Museum frame, which is a modern and contemporary black frame with flat surfaces and a smooth, matte finish.
- QUALITY PRINTS: All Amanti Art wall art prints are giclee printed using fade-resistant inks for picture-perfect detail and incredible depth of color. Premium paper prints are permanently adhered to a rigid backer board to prevent rippling over time.
- PROTECTIVE COVERING: Prints are protected with a shatterproof sheet of gallery-quality acrylic, which resists UV rays and light damage better than traditional glass.
- HASSLE-FREE HANGING: We make it very easy for you to hang this custom-framed wall art by giving you everything you need. All framed prints have a durable hanging wire attached to the back, along with a hanging hook and nail.
- HANDMADE IN THE USA: Amanti Art hand makes decorative artwork for walls in Madison, WI. Because of our focus on workmanship, our products are used by architects, developers, designers and homeowners alike to create beautiful living spaces.
- Artist: Jack Vettriano
- Title: The Singing Butler
- Product type: Framed Art
- Style: Modern Contemporary
- Format: landscape
- Size: Medium
- Subject: Vintage
- Frame: Black Museum 1 5/8" Wood
- Matte: Pure white (off white)/heritage gray tan
- Image dimensions: 18.75 inches high x 29.25 inches wide
- Outside dimensions: 27.38 inches high x 38.12 inches wide x 0.847 inches deep
Country of Origin: United States
39.0 In. X 1.0 In. X 28.0 In.
Season or Holiday
Acrylic, Paper, Wood
Modern & Contemporary