Forever Joint Wood Butcher Block Countertop
Average non-sale price listed for this product in the last 90 days.
Save $17.71 (8%)
Sale Starts at $212.84
4 interest-free payments of $53.21 with *Learn More
Size (7): Select a Size
Color (4): Select a Color
Free Shipping!* Get an estimated delivery date,
Forever Joint Butcher Block Tops!
Maple, Hickory, Red oak, and Walnut
Our tops are great for tables, countertops, benchtops, islands, and much more! (pictured above are photos of previous tops and projects made. Your top will look similar but will not be exactly the same)
*****Notice***** No tops come with any bases, cabinetry, or hardware for installing, and no tops come pre-finished or sealed. A picture or two above might have a finish applied, but that is for customers to have a better understanding of what a finished top looks like. If you have any questions about a finish or sealer please let us know! We are happy to give advice and recommendations.
- Our tops are 1-1/2" thick edge grain butcher block
- We can cut to any custom size your project requires! Just reach out to us directly to go over details and a custom size quote.
- All corners and top edges come with a ¼" ease(roundover) on them.
- Sanded to a 120 grit finish with mineral oil applied on them.
- Ready to be installed or sealed and finished with an oil based product of your choice.
- Each top is pieced together separately so every single one has its own custom look which truly makes the top you buy a one of a kind!
- Our tops are put together using what is called a finger joint which makes all joints extremely tight meaning there is virtually no wood putty or filler on your top which is common on other butcher block tops
- We can make almost any custom shape or size top up to 3 feet wide and 8 feet long. (Some restrictions may apply)*
- For any sizes larger than what you see listed please contact us directly and we can go over details and get a custom quote for you.
- We have a CNC machine that is able to make any top into almost any custom shape or design. This makes it possible to get exact cuts for our customer so their top can fit anywhere in their home that they need it to!
- All of our hard maple butcher block tops are produced from kiln dried hard maple that is grown throughout the midwestern US. Proudly Made In The USA!
Country of Origin: United States
60.0 In. L X 26.0 In. W X 1.5 In. H
Free standard shipping on everything
Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.See Shipping & Delivery
Return, Refund or Replace within 30 days of receipt on most new and unused items.See Return Policy
1000s of items 1-3 day delivery
We offer expedited, safe and reliable delivery options for most products.See Expedited Shipping