Customize kitchen counters and tables with this highly sturdy butcher block top. This butcher block top's all-wood content suits it to use in busy, common areas, with an exposed wood grain for a beautiful, natural vibe. Finger joint construction prevents wood putty or filler from escaping, and a sanded, 120-grit finish ensures a smooth surface you can seal as desired.
- Our tops are 1-1/2 inch thick edge grain butcher block
- We can cut to any custom size your project requires!Just reach out to us directly to go over details and a custom size quote.
- All corners and top edges come with a ?? ease(roundover) on them.
- Sanded to a 120 grit finish with mineral oil applied on them.
- Ready to be installed or sealed and finished with an oil based product of your choice.
- Each top is pieced together separately so every single one has its own custom look which truly makes the top you buy a one of a kind!
- Our tops are put together using what is called a finger joint which makes all joints extremely tight meaning there is virtually no wood putty or filler on your top which is common on other butcher block tops
- We can make almost any custom shape or size top up to 3 feet wide and 8 feet long. (Some restrictions may apply)*
- For any sizes larger than what you see listed please contact us directly and we can go over details and get a custom quote for you.
- We have a CNC machine that is able to make any top into almost any custom shape or design. This makes it possible to get exact cuts for our customer so their top can fit anywhere in their home that they need it to!
- All of our walnut butcher block tops are produced from Steamed Walnut that was grown in Iowa. Proudly Made In The USA!
Country of Origin: United States
60.0 In. X 36.0 In. X 1.5 In.
Modern & Contemporary
Free standard shipping for everything
1000s of items 1-2 day delivery
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*
*Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.Learn More