Forever Joint Hard Maple 26" x 50" Butcher Block Top
Reg Price: $315.49
Material (1): Select an Option
ONLY 4 LEFT! Order Soon.
FREE SHIPPING!*Want a shipping estimate?
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Free Returns* & 5% Rewards
Join today for $19.95/year.
Bring classic appeal to your countertop with the Forever Joint hard maple butcher block top. This thick edge-grain piece is sanded to a 120 grit mineral oil finish for long-lasting use. This piece is custom-designed, so it is unlike any other, making it truly unique to your home.
- Our tops are 1-1/2" thick edge grain butcher block
- We can cut to any custom size your project requires! Just reach out to us directly to go over details and a custom size quote.
- All corners and top edges come with a 1/4 ease(roundover) on them.
- Sanded to a 12 grit finish with mineral oil applied on them.
- Ready to be installed or sealed and finished with an oil based product of your choice.
- Each top is pieced together separately so every single one has its own custom look which truly makes the top you buy a one of a kind!
- Our tops are put together using what is called a finger joint which makes all joints extremely tight meaning there is virtually no wood putty or filler on your top which is common on other butcher block tops
- We can make almost any custom shape or size top up to 3 feet wide and 8 feet long. (Some restrictions may apply)*
- For any sizes larger than what you see listed please contact us directly and we can go over details and get a custom quote for you.
- We have a CNC machine that is able to make any top into almost any custom shape or design. This makes it possible to get exact cuts for our customer so their top can fit anywhere in their home that they need it to!
- All of our hard maple butcher block tops are produced from kiln dried hard maple that is grown throughout the midwestern US. Proudly Made In The USA!
Country of Origin: United States
50.0 In. X 26.0 In. X 1.5 In.
Modern & Contemporary
Seats Up To