Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 1-quart Covered Straining Saucepan
You have coupons available! Visit the coupon page.
This item is returned less than 5% of the time!
Color (1): Silver
Free Shipping!* Get an estimated delivery date,
Reduce your kitchen clutter and dirty dishes when you use this Farberware saucepan to both cook and strain foods. This stainless-steel saucepan features a thick aluminum-core base to ensure even heating, preventing hot and cold spots in your finished foods. The innovative lid twists to close fully for steaming and covered cooking, then opens to allow straining as needed.
- Number of pieces: One (1) pan, one (1) lid
- Surface: Nonstick
- Materials: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Lid type: Stainless steel
- Handle: Phenolic
- Care instructions: Dishwasher safe
- Finish: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 6 inches high x 6 inches wide x 11 inches long
- Oven-safe to: 350°
- Oven temperature: 350° F
- Stovetop suitable: Induction, gas, solid plate, radiant ring, ceramic, halogen
Country of Origin: Thailand
Free standard shipping on everything
Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.See Shipping & Delivery
Return, Refund or Replace within 30 days of receipt on most new and unused items.See Return Policy
1000s of items 1-3 day delivery
We offer expedited, safe and reliable delivery options for most products.See Expedited Shipping