Equator Ver 3 Combo Washer Vented/ Ventless Dry-1400RPM Color Coded Display
More Life. Safe Life. The Super Combo EZ 5500 CV is the latest edition in Equator's lineup and features new Sanitize, Allergen, Quiet and Winterize programs. The 5500 features a color-coded, intuitive control panel with a fully automated simple 2-Step operation. With a capacity of 18 lbs the Super Combo can wash and dry completely automatically in a single unit. It uses sensors to measure the correct water for a wash load and will heat dry for the optimum time without any waste of energy. It is the only combo in the world which offers an optional vented or condensing dry that can be changed according to the season at the touch of a button (patent pending). Discover the convenience of completely automatic laundry in your home.
- The color coded LED Display makes operating the machines easy!
- The Equator Super Combo combines both a Washer and a Dryer into one unit. Load your laundry in the machine and it will both wash and dry them. Choose Wash only, Dry only or Wash + Dry. Also includes Delay Start, Auto Reload and End of Cycle chime.
- Automatic Water and Heat Level in which the machine weighs clothes and selects the right amount of water and heat for each load - No waste of water or electricity.
- Only combo in the world to offer an optional Vented (using hot air) or Ventless/Condensing dry (using cold water) that can be changed according to preference at the touch of a button by user. (Vented is 30% Faster drying due to better air flow). High spin speed of 1400 RPM extracts more water, reducing dry time. Choice of Sensor Dry, 60 minute Time Dry or 12 minute Refresh Dry, select from 4 levels of dryness.
- Water is heated to 165°F to Sanitize clothes. Perfect for people working in contaminated environments to protect the family eg. hospitals. In Self-clean option water is heated to 131°F to clean the inner drum and tub of the machine and remove mold, dirt and bacteria. It also helps in disinfecting the drum in between the loads of a high-risk person and others.
- Dust mites are tiny bugs that live in dust and cause allergies including hay fever (sneezing and runny nose) and asthma (wheezing and difficulty in breathing). Use the Allergen cycle to eliminate dust mites etc. to keep clothes 100% clean.
- Anti-microbial treatment technology is used in the drum baffles to avoid growth of bacteria in order to keep your clothes safe. Stainless steel drum for durability.
- Clothes are washed and dried at low RPM with noise level less than 60 dB. Perfect for family working in different shifts, babies and seniors.
- Quick 2 minute easy to operate cycle. Pour antifreeze in drum. Select Winterize. Press Start .
- Lock the control buttons of the machine so that the cycle you have chosen cannot be changed by a child during play.
- There is a default chime at the completion of the wash programs. We have the option to turn the chime on/off as preferred, by pressing and holding Delay for 3 seconds.
- Multiple sensors inside machine track all operations and identify faults by showing 13 error codes which help to diagnose a component malfunction.
- The wash program can be stopped at any time to add forgotten items to laundry. Press Start/Pause for 5 seconds. Door will open 2 minutes after draining water. Load clothes, close the door and restart your laundry.
- Program washer to start up to 24 hours in advance for convenience and to take advantage of lower electricity rate timings.
- Choose cycles as required- Normal,Pre-wash+Heavy, Heavy, Eco, Quick 20,Delicate, Wool,Quiet 60 dB, Allergen, Sanitize .
Please note: Options of excessive weight or bulk will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
According to Federal Law Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (P.L. 93-637), appliance manufacturers must be given the opportunity to attempt to repair any of their appliances before it can be returned or exchanged. For more information please click here.