Similar Items in Dinnerware
JoyJolt Serene Double Wall Insulated Glass 7.4-ounce Double Walled Coffee and Tea Mugs With Handle (Set of 2)
Homvare Glass Coffee Mug, Tea Cup for Office and Home Suitable for Both Hot and Cold Beverage
Sale: $17.99 - $32.39
Café Glass Coffee Mugs - Clear, 8 oz Great For Tea, Coffee, Juice, Mulled Wine And More!
Sale: $21.41 - $28.79
Kaluns Measuring Cups, Measuring Spoons, 16 Piece Stainless Steel Measuring Set Includes Leveler and Measurements Card
JavaFly Bistro Double Walled Thermo Borosilicate Glass Elegant Mugs with Handle 12 oz (Set of 4)
Medelco Cafe Brew Collection 10 Ounce Double Wall Glasses with Handle, Set of 2 Borosilicate Insulated Glass for Coffee/Tea
Medelco Cafe Brew Collection 3 Ounce Double Wall Glasses, Set of 2 Borosilicate Insulated Glass for Coffee/Tea
Epare Insulated Coffee Cups Set of 2 - 12oz Double Wall Tumbler Cups
Out of Stock: This item is currently unavailable.
- PERFECT FOR YOUR BREWER: Set of 2 double walled mugs measuring 3 ½ by 5 by 4 ½ inches and holding 12 ounces each. Perfect glassware for morning coffee, tea, latte, espresso, brew, hot, or cold beverages.
- HAND BLOWN BOROSILICATE GLASS: Hand blowing from high quality chemistry grade borosilicate makes these double walled glasses thinner, lighter, capable of withstanding thermal shock, scratch, and break resistant.
- MODERN KITCHEN DESIGN: Double wall design creates dramatic optical illusion and prevents condensation. The visual appeal makes this an exciting product for any home, restaurant, or café.
- PERFECT FOR HOT OR COLD DRINKS: The contemporary cups keeps the temperature of liquid hot or cold for a longer period of time while the outer glass wall remains comfortable to the touch.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, and Freezer safe; Not recommended for use with metal utensils; Backed by Epare Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Eparé double-wall glass coffee mug has a 12 ounce capacity and can be used for cold or warm beverages. A design that is practical and visually appealing makes this an exciting product for any home, restaurant or café. The double wall stylishly keeps the liquid hot whilst the outer wall of glass remains comfortable to the touch. Crafted from strong borosilicate, makes these glasses thinner, lighter, capable of withstanding thermal shock, scratch and break resistant, as well as dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe.
1. A Double Wall that Insulates and Creates an Attractive Optical Illusion
The double wall will keep your beverage warm while remaining comfortable to hold. This comes in handy when you don't want to use the handle or are heating up your beverage in the microwave. In addition to keeping your fingertips free of burns the optical illusion of a suspended beverage adds another dimension to the enjoyment of your favorite tea or coffee, especially if you are a lover of cappuccinos make sure to check out our milk frother too. These glasses will become your everyday beverage ware.
2. The Condensation free Qualities aren't the Only Reason these Glasses are So Versatile
If cold brew, iced coffee, tea, or juice is more your thing then you will also find the condensation free qualities of these glasses a real treat. With the double wall your iced beverage will remain cool while the outer wall remains dry. The hand blown qualities of these cups make them have a very elegant feel. Sophisticated enough to be used during a celebratory meal while also durable enough to be used in a patio or social setting.
3. Hand Blown from Borosilicate Glass
Borosilicate glass is a strong heat-resistant glass traditionally used to make scientific lab glass. Stronger than traditional ""soda-lime"" glass, borosilicate can be used for everything from drink ware to cookware. Borosilicate glass substitutes boron oxide in place of the soda and lime used in everyday glassware. The boron oxide acts as the glue holding the silicate together. Due to small size of boron particles, the glass is held together tighter, resulting in a stronger, lighter glass. Borosilicate glass doesn't need to be as thick as traditional glass to be just as strong due to the bonding capability boron oxide. Borosilicate is simply a different type of glass that is resistant to temperature swings and scratching.
Country of Origin: China
3.5 In. X 5.0 In. X 4.5 In.