Epare Champagne Flutes, Insulated Stemless Glasses, Two 5oz Flute Cups
9 Reviews#7 of 87 in Toasting & Champagne Flutes
This item is returned less than 2% of the time
FREE SHIPPING!*Want a shipping estimate?
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Free Returns* & 5% Rewards
Join today for $19.95/year.
- PERFECT WEDDING GIFT: Set of 2 double-wall champagne flutes measuring 6 ½ tall by 2 in diameter holding 5 ounces each. Keep your preferred bubbles, sparkling, rose, prosecco, mimosa, or white wine cold longer.
- HAND BLOWN BOROSILICATE GLASS: Hand blowing from high quality chemistry grade borosilicate makes these double walled glasses thinner, lighter, capable of withstanding thermal shock, scratch, and break resistant.
- MODERN STEMWARE KITCHEN DESIGN: Upscale double wall design creates dramatic optical illusion and prevents condensation. The visual appeal makes this an exciting product for any home, restaurant, or café.
- PERFECT FOR KEEPING CHAMPAGNE ICE COLD: The contemporary cups keeps the temperature of liquid hot or cold for a longer period of time while the outer glass wall remains comfortable to the touch. Pair your beverage with strawberries, raspberries, gold flakes, chocolates, and more for a romantic present. Keep your bubbles cold in the glass as well as in your stainless steel ice bucket.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, and Freezer safe; Not recommended for use with metal utensils; Backed by Epare Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Eparé double wall glass stemless champagne flute has a 6 ounce capacity and can be used for cold or hot beverages. A design that is practical and visually appealing makes this an exciting product for any home, restaurant or café. The double wall stylishly eliminates condensation, and creates a rounded rim for comfortable drinking. Crafted from strong borosilicate, makes these glasses thinner, lighter, scratch and break resistant, as well as dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe.
1. A Double Wall that Insulates and Creates an Attractive Optical Illusion
The double wall will keep your beverage cold while remaining free of condensation, also warm while remaining comfortable to hold. This comes in handy when you don't want to use a coaster or are heating up your beverage in the microwave. In addition to keeping your fingertips dry the optical illusion of a suspended beverage adds another dimension to the enjoyment of your favorite champagne, prosecco, cava, whiskey, cocktail, tea or coffee. These glasses will become your everyday beverage ware.
2. The Condensation free Qualities aren't the Only Reason these Glasses are So Versatile
If cold brew, iced coffee, tea, or juice is more your thing then you will also find the condensation free qualities of these glasses a real treat. With the double wall your iced beverage will remain cool while the outer wall remains dry. The hand blown qualities of these cups make them have a very elegant feel. Sophisticated enough to be used during a celebratory meal while also durable enough to be used in a patio or social setting.
3. Hand Blown from Borosilicate Glass
Borosilicate glass is a strong heat-resistant glass traditionally used to make scientific lab glass. Stronger than traditional """"soda-lime"""" glass, borosilicate can be used for everything from drink ware to cookware. Borosilicate glass substitutes boron oxide in place of the soda and lime used in everyday glassware. The boron oxide acts as the glue holding the silicate together. Due to small size of boron particles, the glass is held together tighter, resulting in a stronger, lighter glass. Borosilicate glass doesn't need to be as thick as traditional glass to be just as strong due to the bonding capability boron oxide. Borosilicate is simply a different type of glass that is resistant to temperature swings and scratching.
Country of Origin: China
2 x 6.2 x 2 inches
Dishwasher Safe Top Rack Only