Enameled Cast Iron Shallow Casserole Braiser Pan with Cover, 3.8-Quart - 3.8 Quart - Purple
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Enameled solid cast-iron offers superior and even heat retention while vibrant porcelain-enamel exterior offers contemporary styling. Enameled gradient exterior and cream colored interior will complement any kitchen décor! The reason why a braiser is so popular is that that they allow you to sear and brown meats at high temperatures on your stove. The same dish can then be placed in the oven. This has the advantage of limiting the clean up and also helps with convenience. They are known as one pot dishes.
- Braise, Sear, Saute, Broil, Fry, Grill
- Even Heat Distribution and Retention
- Large Loop Handles for Easy Grip
- Oven Safe and Easy To Clean
- Beautiful Marine Blue with Cream Interior
East To Clean!
· Before washing, allow cookware to completely cool.
· Hand wash with warm soapy water to preserve cookware’s original appearance
· Always dry cookware thoroughly before storing in a cool, dry place. Do not stack cookware.
· Maintain the tightness of all handles and knobs by checking and re-tightening them regularly