"Hi! Is this sink translucent? I.e., would light shine through it at all?"
This is a solid, well-made glass sink. It's definitely silver as the picture shows, but with the thickness of the glass, it appears to be a light green on the inside. We have it installed in a powder bath with no windows so I don't know if natural light would change the green factor. Regardless, it's beautiful and I'm happy I bought it. The faucet that it came with is nice too. No complaints. I got the brushed nickel finish. I get lots of compliments - especially because the faucet is installed offset....
ITEM#: 15643744Enhance the look of your contemporary bath with this sink and faucet combo from Elite Modern. The silver and white finish on this glass vessel sink has a unique crinkly look for extra shine, while the faucet is available in a variety of finishes to match the other hardware in your bathroom.
Enjoy easy installation with this complete set, which includes drain fittings, a pop-up stopper, a mounting ring and waterlines. High-grade tempered glass gives the sink exceptional durability, and the single lever faucet is easy to adjust with just one hand during your daily routines.
- Silver and white bathroom sink with included faucet for convenience
- Vessel-style sink gives bathroom a contemporary look
- Sink constructed from high-grade tempered glass for durability
- Sink measures 16.5"W x 5.5"H, 0.5" thick
- Requires 1.75" standard drain opening
- Includes Elite custom-design chrome solid brass umbrella basket pop-up drain and mounting ring for easy installation and a reduced risk of drain blockage
- Single-handled bathroom faucet with chrome, brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze and satin nickel finish options
- Vessel-style faucet with round-shaped handle and single lever for easy maneuvering
- 5.7" spout reach and 12.7" faucet height
- Faucet requires single standard 1.375" diameter opening for easy installation
- 2.2 gallons per minutes flow rate with water pressure tested for industry standards
- Includes all mounting hardware for standard US plumbing 0.375" connection, and hot and cold waterlines for fast installation
- Ceramic disc cartridge for durability
- Certified AB1953 lead-free for safety
- Faucet model numbers are F371023C, F371023BN, F371023ORB and F371023SN depending on finish
The umbrella basket pop-up drain and mounting ring on this vessel sink are long-lasting chromed solid brass. Because they are so simple to keep clean, the pipes remain free of any blockage and clogs. All mounting hardware and waterlines are included for the faucet, which requires only one hole for installation.
- Sink color: Silver/white
- Sink type: Bathroom
- Sink style: Vessel
- Sink material: High grade tempered glass
- Exterior dimensions: 16.5 inches in diameter x 5.5 inches high, 0.5 inches thick
- Hole size requirements: 1.75-inch standard drain opening
- Included: Elite custom design chrome solid brass umbrella basket pop-up drain and mounting ring, durable easy clean never cause pipe blockage
- Sink model: 1308
- Faucet type: Bathroom
- Faucet finish options: Chrome, brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze, satin nickel
- Faucet style: Vessel-style faucet
- Handle shape: Round shape single lever
- Spout reach: 5.7 inches
- Faucet height: 12.7 inches
- Standard 1.375-inch diameter opening required
- 2.2 GPM flow rate
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines included
- Water pressure tested for industry standards
- Standard US plumbing 0.375-inch connections included
- Single hole installation
- Ceramic disc cartridge
- AB1953 certified (lead free)
- Model: F371023C, F371023BN, F371023ORB, F371023SN
|Style||Sink & Faucet Sets, Vessel|
|Material||Brass, Bronze, Ceramic, Chrome, Glass, Solid Brass|
|Number of Faucet Installation Hole||Single hole|
|Basin Depth||5 - 11 Inch|
|Bowl Depth||Up to 7 inches|
|Product Features||Faucet Included|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Legion Furniture Platinum and Silver Vessel Sink Bowl
VIGO Titanium Glass Vessel Bathroom Sink and Niko Faucet Set in Brushed Nickel Finish
VIGO Titanium Glass Vessel Sink
Avanity Rectangular Black Granite Stone Vessel Sink
This is a solid, well-made glass sink. It's definitely silver as the picture shows, but with the thickness of the glass, it appears to be a light green on the inside. We have it installed in a powder bath with no windows so I don't know if natural light would change the green factor. Regardless, it's beautiful and I'm happy I bought it. The faucet that it came with is nice too. No complaints. I got the brushed nickel finish. I get lots of compliments - especially because the faucet is installed offset.Read More
I am happy with the silver bowl, but the faucet came with the plastic tube. I had to purchase another faucet to be able to use the silver bowl.Read More
Really nice and unique. Could not find anything comparable elsewhere. I put it in my master bath, but probably not practical for a high traffic area.Read More
Selected this with the satin nickel faucet for my daughter's new home. It was a great look with her gray walls, slate floors, white cabinet, and a black granite countertop. Quality is very good...even the plumber commented when installing. All who see this sink love it! Best purchase we made!Read More
I love this vessel sink. It looks great in our bathroom with the dark counter top.My accessories are satin nickel and mirror is framed in a silver metallic with a multi colored stone back splash. The sink picks up all the colors,the glass has a green tint.The sink seems rather larger/tall,but I`m tall so it`s perfect. After I ordered it I wasn't sure of my choice,but thought I can always return it since Overstock makes it so easy. It was the right choice for my needs.Read More
I was impressed right when I took the sink and faucet out of the box. Solid construction with a great look.Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello ndweiss, according to reviews and research, the sink has a finish so it will not be completely translucent. Thank you for shopping with us!
"Why did you choose this product?"
Reading reviews there were only two. One talked about the colors of walls, floor, and counter tops which are almost exactly the same as mine.
I am remodeling my master bath and like the silver finish and the fact that this is a faucet sink combo.
Beautiful look in a statement piece for a powder room.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
FAQs About Copper Sink Care
The texture and shine of copper fixtures can add a classic look to your home. These answers to frequently asked questions about copper sinks will show you how to care for copper fixtures.
Tips on Installing Pedestal Sinks
Tips on Installing Pedestal Sinks from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on installing pedestal sinks.
How to Remove a Bathroom Sink
How to Remove a Bathroom Sink from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to remove bathroom sinks.
How to Install a Bathroom Sink
How to Install a Bathroom Sink from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to install a bathroom sink.
Top 5 Vanity Sinks
Top 5 Vanity Sinks from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the top 5 vanity sinks.
How to Install Vessel Sinks
How to Install Vessel Sinks from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to install vessel sinks.
Matching a Vessel Sink to Your Bathroom
Matching a Vessel Sink to Your Bathroom from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about vessel sinks.
Vessel Sinks vs Traditional Sinks
Vessel Sinks vs. Traditional Sinks from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about vessel sinks and traditional sinks.
How to Choose the Right Size Kitchen Sink
Whether you're building a new kitchen or remodeling an existing one, you're probably in the market for a new kitchen sink. In order to find the sink that meets your needs both functionally and aesthetically, it's important to consider placement, style, and kitchen size.
How to Install an Undermount Kitchen Sink
How to Install an Undermount Kitchen Sink from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to install an undermount kitchen sink.
DIY Bathroom Remodel
An outdated bathroom can feel out of place in an otherwise beautiful home, but making upgrades on your own is simple.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details