Nestfair Electric Power Lift Recliner Chair with Remote Controller
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Crafted with a soft cushion and solid framework, the Wilson power recliner features irresistibly soft beige farbric upholstery that is securely double-stitched, containing generously stuffed cushioning throughout the length of the chair and featuring double padding on key pressure points while seated; the head and neck, lumbar region, arms and backside. Lean back and relax using the integrated reclining and lifting mechanism that allows the user to adjust them with ease using the built-in electric corded remote. Manufactured with heavy-duty steel, the base motor powered framework supports up to 330 pounds and allows the chair to make smooth and steady movements in one controlled motion for the comfort of the user. Elegantly rolled padded armrests accented with brass nail head trimming adds the perfect finishing touch. Designed for both function and style, the Merax Wilshire chair features specialized motor powered lift and reclining features, perfectly accommodating those with limited mobility such as the elderly or injured and giving them mobile independence.
- Premium upholstery: thick velvety smooth cloth upholstery is double-stitched throughout
- Quality tested: outfitted with a heavy-duty quality tested power lift and recline motor
- Unassisted standing: crafted with smooth transitioning reclining and lifting features, users can adjust to any precise angle and effortlessly stand without assistance from others, reclines up to 160?
- Designed for comfort: tasteful design features generously stuffed support cushions throughout to target and support the spine and key pressure points, rolled arm rests, leg rest, easy access side pocket and brass nail head trim
- Overall dimensions: 40.2 in. high x 39 in. wide x 41.3 in. length
- Backrest dimension: 35 in. wide x 25 in. length
- Seat dimension: 22 in. wide x 22 in. length
- Weight capacity: 330 lbs.
Disclaimers & Disclosures: