Similar Items in Sinks
EMPIRE Devon 33 in. Fireclay Workstation Reversible Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
FREE CUTTING-BOARD, GRID AND STRAINER!
The Devon galley-style apron front sink is crafted from EMPIRE's durable Fireclay material. EMPIRE provides the densest sink in the market with our EXCLUSIVE High Pressure Casting technique. The sink is fired at over 2,100?F for 16 hours to ensure a perfect, smooth and easy to clean ultra-durable surface for the years of use to come. Our Fireclay sinks are stain- and chip-resistant.
The Devon sink comes complete with a cutting-board, bottom grid and strainer. The cutting-board is made of High Pressure Laminate, which is considered to be one of the most durable surface materials available in the market. The grid and strainer are made of stainless steel.
With a reversible apron front, flat or casement (arch) style, this Devon sink will surely complement any decor, from contemporary to transitional. Available in 24", 27", 30", 33" and 33" double bowl.
Designed in USA. Since 1976, EMPIRE has quietly and passionately elevated the standards for luxury sinks and decorative accessories.
- Lustrous surface - Fireclay material delivers an extremely durable surface that is remarkably stain, chip and scratch resistant
- Reversible Farmhouse - choose from two apron-front, casement (arch) design or smooth (flat)
- Galley-Style Accessory Ledge - fits our exclusive HPL cutting board
- Free High Pressure Laminate Cutting Board - extremely durable, easy to clean and is water, stain, chemical and wear resistance
- Free Stainless Steel Grid - protects the sink and has CLEAR (not black) feet and edge protectors that do not fall off or contrast the sink's beauty!
- Free Stainless Steel Basket Strainer - perfect depth to collect and dispose food residues and has a push-down stopper when you need to fill the sink
- Easy-to-clean: daily cleaning may be done with mild dish soap or detergent with warm water and a soft cloth
- Sloped Bottom - to maximize drainage
- Waste Disposal Unit Compatible - requires an extended flange
- No Template - recommended to have the sink on hand for final sizing of cabinet and countertop
- Recommended Cabinet Size - minimum 36"; for smaller cabinets please confirm with your cabinet maker/installer
- Satisfaction guaranteed: your EMPIRE kitchen sink features a limited lifetime warranty for added protection and complete peace of mind
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please note: Product dimensions may vary slightly from installation dimensions.