"What is the foam ILD rating number?"
ITEM#: 14178368Allow yourself to rest comfortably on this Tranquility memory foam mattress. This mattress features layers of ventilated memory foam to cradle the body's contours and relieve pressure points for a comfortable nights sleep.
- Materials: Foam, polyester
- 3 inch layer of 3.5 pounds of memory foam plus 2 inch layer of 2 pounds density memory foam plus 5 inch layer of 2 pounds polyurethane foam
- Dimensions: 52.5 inches wide x 74 inches long x 10 inches thick
- Resistant to dust mites and is naturally antimicrobial
- Optimal air flow and breath-ability
- Greater air circulation and faster heat dissipation for cool, comfortable sleep
- Temperature sensitive foam adjusts firmness according to body temperature
- Multi-suede knit top with waterfall design
- Non-skid bottom keeps mattress in place
- U-Shape cover zips on and off for easy removal and cleaning
- Meets all flammability standards
- No box spring required
- Cover Care: Spot Clean
Memory Foam Do's and Don'ts:
- To maximize memory foam expansion; remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt.
- This product arrives very tightly packed. Please unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. A few hours of airing usually removes the odor.
- Due to machine cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Due to the nature of Memory Foam the firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results
|Mattress Type||Memory Foam|
|Memory Foam Type||Foam, Memory Foam|
|Density||Over 5 Pound|
|Product Features||Antimicrobial, Bed in a Box|
|Recommended Foundation Type||Box Spring|
|Dimensions||Please Review the Description|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question. Model# IDF-620F – ILD 25% (ISO 2439). I hope this helps you. Have a nice day!
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
3 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Mattress
On average, the life of a mattress lasts seven to ten years if it's properly cared for, so I'm taking measures to keep my mattress in great condition. Whether you just bought your mattress or your current one needs some extra love, here are my top three tips for extending the life of your mattress.
Living Room Ideas
Get inspired by the hottest trends in living room furniture and decor. Shop our huge selection of living room furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
How to Choose Mattresses for Children
The right mattress is essential to a good night’s rest, and this is especially true for young children. Because high-quality mattresses last up to 10 years or longer, it’s important to find one that grows with your child and can accommodate developing bodies.
Best Bedding for Christmas
Update your home and keep everyone on your shopping list warm and bundled up this Christmas with our best bedding gift ideas. Shop our huge selection of bedding at Overstock.com.
Tips on Buying a Memory Foam Mattress
Get familiar with the details of memory foam so you can be an expert when you buy a new mattress.
Coastal Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Coastal decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Coastal furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Boho Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Boho Chic decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Boho Chic furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Industrial Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find industrial decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of industrial furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
5 Tips to Help You Defeat Insomnia
5 Tips to Help You Defeat Insomnia from Overstock.com. If you have trouble sleeping, you're not alone. Did you know that 1 in 10 people have insomnia? Here are five methods that have helped many people get a better night's sleep.
How to Select a Mattress Set
How to Select a Mattress Set from Overstock.com. People spend anywhere between six to nine hours each day in their beds, making it one of the most used pieces of furniture in any home.
Spirit of the Southwest
Capture the enchanting aura cast by red rock and turquise stone in home furnishings and decorative accessories inspired by the American Southwest.
Mixed Material Home
Reclaimed Wood and Cement. Marble and Metal. Leather and Wood. These materials didn’t used to be mixed but now they've come together for a winning combination.
Bring some color to your dreams with a bedroom makeover.
Shipping & Returns
Mattress Return Policy:
Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are
non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.