Delta 9959-DST Trinsic 1.8 GPM Single Hole Pull-Down Bar/Prep Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- For 3-hole installation (8" centers) the escutcheon RP64070 must be purchased separately
- Insulated pullout spray faucet head with 54" hose
- The design was inspired by the sleek elegance of modern European design
- A sleek sophistication in the kitchen for both style and functionality
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
MagnaTite® Docking: Delta® MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to ensure your pull-down faucet wand snaps precisely into place – and stays there. The spray wand comes free with a gentle tug, giving you complete flexibility to accomplish kitchen tasks. When you return the wand to its docked position, the MagnaTite magnet guides it to its proper place and makes sure your Delta faucet spray wand won’t droop over time. The same technology is available in select Delta In2ition® Two-in-One Showers in the bath.
DIAMOND™ Seal Technology: Delta® DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to five million uses. That's twice as long as the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance. Delta Innoflex PEX supply lines are included with DIAMOND Seal faucets, so everything you need is in one box.
Touch-Clean® Spray Holes: The Delta® soft, rubber Touch-Clean Spray Holes make it easy to wipe away unsightly calcium and lime buildup with the touch of a finger, helping prevent your product from developing a mineral blockage which could reduce water flow. While other kitchen faucets, shower heads and hand showers may require chemical cleaners and soaking time to dissolve mineral buildup, Delta products featuring Touch-Clean Spray Holes can be simply wiped clean for improved performance and an instantly refreshed look.
Water-Efficient: Delta® water-efficient products help you conserve water during everyday tasks without sacrificing performance or experience. In Delta showers, faucets and toilets, water-efficient and WaterSense® Certified labels go beyond helping to protect one of the world’s most vital resources and makes it easy for you to cut back on water costs and stretch the hot water in your tank a little bit farther. Make your everyday life a little more efficient with Delta water-efficient products