Gerber Treysta Tub & Shower Valve- Vertical Inputs WITH Stops- Cold Expansion Pex G00GS527S
Color (1): Rough Brass
FREE SHIPPING!*Want a shipping estimate?
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Free Returns* & 5% Rewards
Join today for $19.95/year.
Engineered with the experts in mind, the Treysta™ tub and shower valve is Gerber's most innovative valve yet. Powered by more than 85 years of Gerber performance, Treysta provides flexibility based on the specific requirements of each installation. From the intuitive open and close stops for easy maintenance, to easy installation and pressure-testing features, Treysta saves both time and money. Fully compatible with Gerber by Gerber shower trim kits, Treysta helps you get the job done quickly and confidently - affording you peace of mind backed by Gerber reliability.
- Includes forged valve body, plaster guard and innovative pressure test cap
- Installed rough-in can be pressure tested to 150PSI (air or water), mixed or isolated inlets, using included pressure test plug
- Accommodates standard, back-to-back, and thin wall installations
- Treysta cartridge ships with trim, sold separately (GA510015)
- With an easy-access mounting system and an innovative plaster guard with integrated depth indexing, Treysta is engineered to install smooth and quick
- Treysta features quarter-turn service stops that open and close with a flat head screw driver in the slot or pliers on the flat sides for ease of maintenance
- The unique, reversible test plug accommodates full system tests, as well as hot, cold, and cross-flow tests
- Treysta has a solution for "with" and "without" stops, and accommodates back-to-back installations and reversed hot and cold inlets, as well as IPS / sweat, Crimp PEX, and Cold Expansion PEX
- The compact, brass-forged body of the valve features integrated mounting holes for a firm and secure hold, and the flat plane of the plaster guard allows it to install level with the wall
- Treysta uses a common platform of pressure balance cartridge for all configurations, meaning that a single cartridge fits in all valve bodies
- Gerber by Gerber trim has been updated to include the Treysta pressure balance cartridge, which will ultimately minimize cartridge damage during rough-in installation
- Gerber Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 4.38 in. long x 5 in. wide x 3.94 in. high
Country of Origin: China
4.38 inches long x 5 inches wide x 3.94 inches high