Damask Room Darkening Roman Shade
Bring understated elegance to your space with these stylish Roman shades. The room darkening shades are crafted from polyester with a foam backing that effectively blocks light and helps to maximize energy efficiency. The stylish shades feature a subtle ivory or silver damask pattern to lend a relaxing ambiance to your home.
- Made from polyester
- Foam backing to effectively block light
- Perfect for layering with curtains or valance for added dimension
- Cordless design safe for pets and children
- Available in ivory or silver
- Durable spring-loaded design for easy use
- Gently tug down to raise, and pull down to lower.
- Shade is 64 inches long
- Available in 23", 27", 29", 34", 39", 45" or 48" widths
- Use with an inside or outside mount.
- Standard roll or reverse roll
- Mounting hardware and instructions are included for easy installation
- Each shade is sold separately
- See option selection for available colors and sizes
How to Measure for Shades
Select your favorite style shade and choose an inside or outside mount. Follow these instructions to find the proper fit for your window. Each shade reaches 64" in length when fully extended. Full window coverage requires that your window length measurement not exceed 64" long.
- Inside Mount: Shades are mounted inside of your window frame. Allow at least a 3" depth from your wall to your window's glass for shades to fit properly.
- Outside Mount: Shades are mounted on the window moulding or on the wall above the window frame. Shades extend past the window frame and provide superior light control and privacy.
- Measure the width of the window opening at the top, middle and bottom. Round up to the nearest 1/8 inch. Use the narrowest measurement
- Measure the height of the window opening at the left, middle, and right. Round up to the nearest 1/8 inch. Uses the longest measurement.
- Measure overall area to be covered, including where shade will overlap with wall. Round measurement to the nearest 1/8 inch. Add 3 to 4 inches to width.
- If mounting on the wall, mount at least 1-3" above the window frame on a smooth, flat surface
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*