"Why did you choose this product?"
ITEM#: 16177836Sink into the comfort of this 12-inch queen-size gel memory foam mattress for rejuvenating sleep. Designed with heat-dispersing mesh and open-cell visco memory foam, this mattress maintains a comfortable sleeping temperature by diffusing heat and circulating air. By eliminating motion transfer and evenly distributing weight, this mattress maximizes comfort as the foam cradles your body no matter what sleeping position you choose.
Pair this mattress with your existing frame for an easy update. The naturally antimicrobial and dust-mite-resistant mattress keeps your sleeping area clean and healthy for your peace of mind. A 100-percent polyester cover holds up well to extend the life of this memory foam mattress.
- Comes with one queen mattress
- Cooling mesh lines the perimeter of the top and bottom for temperature control
- 2" layer of 4lb density gel-infused visco memory foam to help with temperature control
- 2" layer of 3lb density open-cell visco memory foam for increased air flow
- 2" layer of 1. 875lb density PU foam for comfort
- 6" layer of 2lb density PU foam for support
- Medium support
- Gel top layer offers a soothing sleep surface
- Air ventilation holes help diffuse heat and circulate air for comfort
- Open-cell design improves air flow
- 100 percent polyester cover for durability
- Resists dust mites and is naturally antimicrobial
- Foam originally designed for NASA cradles the body for reduces pressure
- Improves circulation and eliminates motion transfer for restful sleep
- Doesn't need turning
- Distributes weight evenly for comfort
- Works with your existing frame
- Works well for platform beds and slatted frames
- Meets flammability standards for safety
- Queen mattress measures 12"H x 60"W x 80"L
- Slight variations in dimensions possible due to machine cutting in manufacturing process
- Remove from the package within 72 hours and allow 48 hours for full expansion of foam; air out mattress for a few hours so odors trapped in packaging can dissipate
Memory Foam Tips:
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours to maximize expansion.
- This product arrives very tightly packed. Unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to original shape.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, allow product to air for a few hours.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions.
The firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results.
Once opened this product is not returnable
|Mattress Type||Gel Memory Foam, Memory Foam|
|Memory Foam Type||Gel Memory Foam, Memory Foam|
|Product Features||Antimicrobial, Bed in a Box, Cooling|
|Recommended Foundation Type||Adjustable, Box Spring, Platform|
|Warranty||15 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Slumber Solutions Choose Your Comfort 14-inch King-size Gel Memory Foam Mattress
LinenSpa 6-inch Twin Innerspring Mattress
NuForm Quilted Pillow Top 11-inch Queen-size Plush Foam Mattress
Aloe Vera 8-inch Medium Support Memory Foam Mattress
Sale: $142.18 - $272.24
PostureLoft 14-inch Queen-size Gel Memory Foam Mattress with 2 Pillows
LUCID 10-inch Queen Memory Foam Mattress
Priage 9-inch Queen-size Easy-to-Assemble Box Spring Mattress Foundation
Comfort Dreams Select-A-Firmness 11-inch Queen-size Memory Foam Mattress
This mattress is very comfortable. Well worth the value.Read More
I did not read the last line on their info sheet which states non-returnable if opened. The mattress is way to soft. Can't sleep on it. My fault. Most places have a 30-60 day trial. Read their info sheet to the end so you don't throw away $***.**.Read More
Questions & Answers
We have one in our summer house and liked it so much we bought another for out winter home.
"can this be used with an adjustable frame?"
Hello steampunk72, we recommend using a mattress with a thickness of 10-inches or less for an adjustable frame. Thanks for shopping with us!
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
3 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Mattress
On average, the life of a mattress lasts seven to ten years if it's properly cared for, so I'm taking measures to keep my mattress in great condition. Whether you just bought your mattress or your current one needs some extra love, here are my top three tips for extending the life of your mattress.
Living Room Ideas
Get inspired by the hottest trends in living room furniture and decor. Shop our huge selection of living room furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
How to Choose Mattresses for Children
The right mattress is essential to a good night’s rest, and this is especially true for young children. Because high-quality mattresses last up to 10 years or longer, it’s important to find one that grows with your child and can accommodate developing bodies.
Best Bedding for Christmas
Update your home and keep everyone on your shopping list warm and bundled up this Christmas with our best bedding gift ideas. Shop our huge selection of bedding at Overstock.com.
Tips on Buying a Memory Foam Mattress
Get familiar with the details of memory foam so you can be an expert when you buy a new mattress.
Coastal Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Coastal decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Coastal furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Boho Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Boho Chic decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Boho Chic furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Industrial Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find industrial decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of industrial furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
5 Tips to Help You Defeat Insomnia
5 Tips to Help You Defeat Insomnia from Overstock.com. If you have trouble sleeping, you're not alone. Did you know that 1 in 10 people have insomnia? Here are five methods that have helped many people get a better night's sleep.
How to Select a Mattress Set
How to Select a Mattress Set from Overstock.com. People spend anywhere between six to nine hours each day in their beds, making it one of the most used pieces of furniture in any home.
Spirit of the Southwest
Capture the enchanting aura cast by red rock and turquise stone in home furnishings and decorative accessories inspired by the American Southwest.
Mixed Material Home
Reclaimed Wood and Cement. Marble and Metal. Leather and Wood. These materials didn’t used to be mixed but now they've come together for a winning combination.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Mattress Return Policy:
Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are
non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.