"Is this oven SELF CLEANING?"
The Cosmo Dual Fuel Range was delivered to my front door well packaged with no damaged. The Range requires minor assembly (adding the legs - which allows you to level it in place) and we hooked up the gas and electric! The burners are amazing! The stove top is simple to clean. I am an avid baker and the convection oven changed my life. I am back to baking bread weekly. I am elated with my decision to purchase this appliance online....
Thor Kitchen 30-inch Stainless Steel Professional Gas Range with 4 Burners
ZLINE 30 in. 4.0 cu. ft. 4 Gas Burner/Electric Oven Range in Stainless Steel (E30-40)
30 inch Dual Fuel Range
Cosmo F965 36-inch Freestanding/ Slide-in Dual Fuel Range
Thor Kitchen 48-inch Stainless Steel Professional Gas Range with 6 burners and Griddle
Commercial-Style 36 in. 4.5 cu. ft. Dual Fuel Range with 6 Italian Burners Cast Iron Grates and 4 Function Electric Oven
Thor Kitchen 30-inch Stainless Steel Professional Gas Range with 4 burners
GE Profile Series Stove Top and Oven
Cosmo Appliances sets a standard for professional style stainless steel ranges by providing the speed and precision of 4 Italian Made Burners with the Convenience and Precision of an Electric Convection Oven. The 4-function 3.9 cubic foot electric convection oven has the space to get it all done and the power to get it done fast with Turbo True European Convection. Turbo True European Convection features a dual fan assisted circular heating element designed to distribute heat evenly around the food, allowing food to cook more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than in a standard oven. This freestanding gas range features 4 Italian made high performance gas burners from 18,000 BTU to 4,200 BTU which allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces. The removable backsplash gives it the versatility to be used as a freestanding or slide-in range. With its classic stainless steel body and solid metal knobs this dual fuel appliance is designed to perform as well as it looks.
According to Federal Law Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (P.L. 93-637) All Appliance manufacturers must be given the opportunity to attempt to repair any of their appliances before it can be returned or exchanged.
Please note:Orders of 151 pounds or more will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply.Please click here for more information.
- 18,000 BTU Italian Made Dual Ring Burner for high heat searing.
- 13,000 BTU Italian Made Burner for medium to high heat cooking.
- 8,500 BTU Italian Made Burner for medium to lower heat.
- Auxiliary Italian Made Burner: 4,200 BTU
- Electronic Ignition
- Oven Features (240V/60Hz, 15A):
- 27 1/4 in. Interior Oven Width (3.9 cu. ft.) oven capacity
- 4 Oven Functions including: Turbo Bake, Convection Bake , Convection Broil, Bake.
- Turbo True European Convection: Cooks food even faster and more evenly.
- 7550 Watts Combined Heating Elements provide more power for various cooking needs.
- 3200 Watt Circular Oven Element for fast even cooking.
- 2850 Watt Broil Oven Element for grilling or browning food.
- 1500 Watt Bake Oven Element for slow and steady cooking.
- Range is Constructed with long lasting Industrial Grade Corrosion Resistant 304 Stainless Steel.
- Triple layer glass door with removable inner panel features safer cool touch glass.
- Hidden Bake Element is safer to cook with and easier to cleanup.
- Removable Oven Floor can be removed and cleaned outside of the oven..
- Includes long lasting industrial grade metal manual control knobs which will not melt.
- Cavity cooling oven ventilation system provides safer appliance operation.
- 2 Adjustable Oven racks with 5 shelf positions to accomodate various cooking needs.
- Large oven window and 2 oven lights for easy monitoring.
- Removable stainless steel backsplash for Freestanding or Slide-In installation.
- 18 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 29 3/4 inches x 27 1/4 inches x 35 3/4 to 38 inches
- Interior Oven Dimensions (W x D x H): 27 1/4 inches x 18 in. x 13 3/4 inches
- Open Door Depth: 42 1/8 inches
- Range is Constructed with Industrial Grade Corrosion Resistant 304 Stainless Steel
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty on parts and labor
- ETL Listed to meet Safety Standards within North America
|Product Features||ETL Listed|
|Dimensions||(W x D x H): 29 3/4 in. x 27 1/4 in. x 35 3/4 to 38 in.|
|Warranty||2 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Quick, Well Packaged, Works Great!
The Cosmo Dual Fuel Range was delivered to my front door well packaged with no damaged. The Range requires minor assembly (adding the legs - which allows you to level it in place) and we hooked up the gas and electric! The burners are amazing! The stove top is simple to clean. I am an avid baker and the convection oven changed my life. I am back to baking bread weekly. I am elated with my decision to purchase this appliance online.Read More
Questions & Answers
"Is the Oven Electric or Gas?"
"Is there a special type of electrical cord, like a 220 electrical cord, that has to be used with the COSMO dual Fuel Range?"
"Does this have a downdraft?"
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Top 10 Christmas Presents for Brothers
Sometimes your closest family members can be the hardest to shop for, but finding the perfect gift for your brother is easier than you might think. Check out this top 10 list of Christmas presents for brothers to find a gift he will love.
FAQs About Convection Oven Cooking
Consistent baking results and even heat distribution are two of the biggest reasons to buy a convection oven. However, even seasoned home cooks need some guidance while they are adapting to the new way of convection cooking, so read on to get answers to all your convection oven questions.
Gas vs Electric Stoves
When choosing between a gas and electric stove, there are several differences to consider. To help with your decision, here are the top five benefits of both gas and electric stoves.
Refrigerator Buying Guide
You want a refrigerator that's reliable, spacious, and functional — one that complements your kitchen and adds convenience to your routine. That's why it's important to do some research before you buy. This guide will take you through the many available refrigerator styles and features so that you can make an informed decision when you buy your new refrigerator.
Washer and Dryer Buying Guide
Today’s washers and dryers are sleek and surprisingly tech-savvy while producing clean laundry more effortlessly and efficiently than ever before. If you’re purchasing for the first time or upgrading to a newer model, review our hints and tips to choose the features, size, and type of a washer and dryer that is best for you.
The Best Cooktops for Every Lifestyle
Stand-alone cooktops come in several different styles and can be installed almost anywhere you have counter space. Installing a cooktop and an oven separately, rather than having a full range, provides a wider range of cooktop options to choose from and offers more customization of your kitchen.
Large Kitchen Appliances Buying Guide
Stand up to the heat in the kitchen with new large kitchen appliances. Finding the right kitchen appliances for your family and lifestyle will enhance your cooking experience and the amount of joy you create in the kitchen.
Top 5 Benefits of Stainless Steel Appliances
Stainless steel appliances have been a staple of commercial kitchens and the restaurant industry for years due to their rugged, easy-to-clean construction. That’s why many people are turning to stainless steel to experience the same benefits in their homes.
How to Choose the Right Size Kitchen Sink
Whether you're building a new kitchen or remodeling an existing one, you're probably in the market for a new kitchen sink. In order to find the sink that meets your needs both functionally and aesthetically, it's important to consider placement, style, and kitchen size.
DIY Bathroom Remodel
An outdated bathroom can feel out of place in an otherwise beautiful home, but making upgrades on your own is simple.
How to Refinish Kitchen Cabinet Doors
How to Refinish Kitchen Cabinet Doors from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to refinish kitchen cabinet doors.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.