"What is the difference between Plush and Medium support?"
Comfort Dreams Select-A-Firmness 9-inch Full-size Gel Memory Foam Mattress - Multiby Comfort Dreams
Comfort Dreams Select-A-Firmness 11-inch Queen-size Memory Foam Mattress
LUCID Comfort Collection 10-inch Full-size Gel Memory Foam Mattress
Comfort Dreams Select-A-Firmness 11-inch Full-size Memory Foam Mattress - Beige/White
Comfort Dreams Select-a-Firmness 11-inch Full-size Gel Memory Foam Mattress - Multi
Sale: $288.99 - $297.49
ITEM#: 16990846Comfort Dreams' gel memory foam works hard to give you the night's sleep you deserve. Customize your firmness, and this bed will do the rest.
- Can be used with existing box spring or platform base
- Measures 9 inches thick
- Density: High Density Visco Memory Foam
- Cover: Stretch knit removable cover
- Cover care instructions: Spot clean
- Base layer is conventional foam with a 2.5 pound foam layer for comfort. Gel infused memory foam is resistant to dust mites and is naturally antimicrobial
- Originally designed for NASA, this space age foam cradles your body, reducing pressure points that cause tossing and turning
- Temperature sensitive foam adjusts to your body temperature so you stay warm
- Improves circulation while reducing pressure points that can disrupt your sleep
- Mattress eliminates motion transfer and uncomfortable pressure points
- Never needs turning
- Disperses your weight evenly
- Mattress can be used with an existing frame
- Great for platform beds and slatted frames
- Meets all flammability standards
- Full dimensions: 9 inches high x 54 inches wide x 75 inches long
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt to maximize memory foam expansion.
- This product arrives very tightly packed. Unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, allow product to air for a few hours.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Memory Foam Tips:
Due to the nature of Memory Foam the firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results.
Once opened this product is non-returnable.
- Arrives tightly packed in convenient portable box or bag
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours to maximize expansion
- Can be used the same night it is unwrapped, however allow 48 hours to fully return to its original shape
- After unwrapping, air for a few hours (vacuum sealing sometimes traps odors)
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in dimensions
Once opened this product is non-returnable.
|Mattress Type||Gel Memory Foam, Memory Foam|
|Memory Foam Type||Gel Memory Foam, Memory Foam|
|Comfort Level||Medium, Plush|
|Mattress Top||Specialty, Tight Top|
|Product Features||Antimicrobial, Eco-Friendly, Hypoallergenic|
|Recommended Foundation Type||Adjustable Foundation, Bed Slats, Box Spring, Platform|
|Set Includes||1 Piece|
|Warranty||5 year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
No need for mattress toppers for this bed! We got this for our kids, but we tested it ourselves and noticed that we should've bought one for our room too! Very comfortable for the person that tosses and turns.Read More
Not out for delivery, STILL PROCESSING
I order this over 6 days ago and it is still showing processing. I have called overstock twice and have not got a good shipping date yet. WISH I WOULD HAVE ORDERED FROM ***Read More
Held up great
I use it for a rental property and it does well with all the guests that come throughRead More
Great mattress! It doesn't get too warm and it came quick with no smell.Read More
Questions & Answers
Plush is a very soft feel, the medium is a in between feel. This is somewhat subjective but again a medium feel is in between firm and soft.
"Why did you choose this product?"
I chose this product because it is made in U.S. It will be a guest bedroom mattress.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
3 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Mattress
On average, the life of a mattress lasts seven to ten years if it's properly cared for, so I'm taking measures to keep my mattress in great condition. Whether you just bought your mattress or your current one needs some extra love, here are my top three tips for extending the life of your mattress.
Living Room Ideas
Get inspired by the hottest trends in living room furniture and decor. Shop our huge selection of living room furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
How to Choose Mattresses for Children
The right mattress is essential to a good night’s rest, and this is especially true for young children. Because high-quality mattresses last up to 10 years or longer, it’s important to find one that grows with your child and can accommodate developing bodies.
Best Bedding for Christmas
Update your home and keep everyone on your shopping list warm and bundled up this Christmas with our best bedding gift ideas. Shop our huge selection of bedding at Overstock.com.
Tips on Buying a Memory Foam Mattress
Get familiar with the details of memory foam so you can be an expert when you buy a new mattress.
Coastal Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Coastal decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Coastal furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Boho Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Boho Chic decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Boho Chic furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Industrial Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find industrial decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of industrial furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Shabby Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find shabby chic decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of shabby chic furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
How to Buy a Mattress
How to Buy a Mattress from Overstock.com. With a good mattress, you'll wake up rested and feel better throughout the day. Here's what you need to know about choosing the best mattress.
Spirit of the Southwest
Capture the enchanting aura cast by red rock and turquise stone in home furnishings and decorative accessories inspired by the American Southwest.
Mixed Material Home
Reclaimed Wood and Cement. Marble and Metal. Leather and Wood. These materials didn’t used to be mixed but now they've come together for a winning combination.
Bring some color to your dreams with a bedroom makeover.
Shipping & Returns
3-5 Business Days *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Mattress Return Policy:
Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are
non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.