"Why did you choose this product?"
ComforPedic from Beautyrest Choose Your Comfort 8-inch Twin-size Gel Memory Foam Mattress
ComforPedic from Beautyrest 8-inch Twin-size Memory Foam Mattress
ComforPedic from Beautyrest 10-inch Twin-size Memory Foam Mattress
Serta Kirkshire 8-inch Gel Memory Foam Twin-size Mattress
ComforPedic from BeautyRest 14-inch King-size Gel Memory Foam Mattress
Sierra Sleep by Ashley MyGel 8-inch Twin-size Gel Memory Foam Mattress
ComforPedic from Beautyrest 14-inch Queen-size Memory Foam Mattress
Sealy Response Essentials 8.5-inch Firm Twin-size Mattress Set
Today: $333.96 - $349.49
ITEM#: 17473949AirCool Memory Foam now infused with revolutionary Gel, a combination that provides exceptional pressure relief and temperature regulation. The Side Rail Edge Support System provides increased durability and comfort while sitting on the edge of your bed. This new feature also addresses the problem of roll-off or sagging when sleeping close to the edge. This item includes wood foundation. Better than bed in a box, this mattress comes rolled in a bag that won't split open during transport and is easy to carry into any room of your house.
- Construction: AirCool Memory Foam Mattress
- Measures 8 inches thick
- Support: Independent support technology features reinforced edge support
- Comfort: Firm
- First layer: 2-in AirCool Memory Foam with Gel
- Second layer: 1-in Comfort Layer
- Third layer: 1-in Support Layer
- Base foam: 4-in Base Layer
- Keeps within comfortable temperature zone
- Conforms to your body, provides pressure point relief and freedom of movement
- Dissipates heat
- AirCool Edge enhances airflow through the mattress and offers support and stability right to the edge
- Luxurious floral knit design enhanced with complementary border treatment
- Foundation requires screwdriver for assembly
- Meets all flammability standards
- Temperature-smart memory foam responds to body heat and movement, reshaping to distribute body weight and relieve pressure points to improve circulation
- Never needs turning
- Twin Mattress: 8 inches high x 38 inches wide x 75 inches long
- Twin Foundation: 8 inches high x 37.5 inches wise x 74 inches long
- Twin Set: 16 inches high x 38 inches wise x 75 inches long
This product will ship to you in multiple boxes.
Memory Foam Tips:
- Arrives tightly packed in portable box for customer convenience.
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours to maximize expansion.
- You can sleep on it the same night it is unwrapped, however allow 48 hours to fully return to its original shape.
- Vacuum sealing sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, air for a few hours to eliminate trapped odors.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Due to the nature of Memory Foam the firmness level of similar products may produce different firmness results
Once opened this product is non-returnable.
Click here to view the ComforPedic buying guide
|Mattress Type||Gel Memory Foam, Memory Foam|
|Memory Foam Type||Gel Memory Foam, Memory Foam|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Product Features||Bed in a Box, Made in USA|
|Recommended Foundation Type||Bed Slats, Box Spring, Platform|
|Warranty||10 Year limited manufacturer warranty|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
I wanted a Beautyrest
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
3 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Mattress
On average, the life of a mattress lasts seven to ten years if it's properly cared for, so I'm taking measures to keep my mattress in great condition. Whether you just bought your mattress or your current one needs some extra love, here are my top three tips for extending the life of your mattress.
Living Room Ideas
Get inspired by the hottest trends in living room furniture and decor. Shop our huge selection of living room furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
How to Choose Mattresses for Children
The right mattress is essential to a good night’s rest, and this is especially true for young children. Because high-quality mattresses last up to 10 years or longer, it’s important to find one that grows with your child and can accommodate developing bodies.
Best Bedding for Christmas
Update your home and keep everyone on your shopping list warm and bundled up this Christmas with our best bedding gift ideas. Shop our huge selection of bedding at Overstock.com.
Tips on Buying a Memory Foam Mattress
Get familiar with the details of memory foam so you can be an expert when you buy a new mattress.
Coastal Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Coastal decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Coastal furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Boho Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Boho Chic decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Boho Chic furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Industrial Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find industrial decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of industrial furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Shabby Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find shabby chic decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of shabby chic furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
How to Buy a Mattress
How to Buy a Mattress from Overstock.com. With a good mattress, you'll wake up rested and feel better throughout the day. Here's what you need to know about choosing the best mattress.
Spirit of the Southwest
Capture the enchanting aura cast by red rock and turquise stone in home furnishings and decorative accessories inspired by the American Southwest.
Mixed Material Home
Reclaimed Wood and Cement. Marble and Metal. Leather and Wood. These materials didn’t used to be mixed but now they've come together for a winning combination.
Bring some color to your dreams with a bedroom makeover.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Mattress Return Policy:
Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are
non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.