"Is this all foam? Can it be used on hospital bed?"
ITEM#: 14278316Rest comfortably on this select memory foam twin XL-size mattress from Spinal Response. This 8-inch mattress is finished with a green tea extract and latex-visco blend air slow support layer.
- Materials: Memory foam, refreshing poly velour cover, green tea memory foam, latex-visco air flow support layer, high density poly base foam
- First layer: 2.5 inches green tea supportive memory foam 3 pound density
- Second layer: 3 inches latex-visco blend air flow support foam layer with high density edge support 4 pound density
- Third layer: 2.5 inches high density reflexive base foam layer 2.2 pound density
- Mattress measures 8 inches high x 39 inches wide x 80 inches long
- Memory foam is resistant to dust mites and is naturally anti-microbial
- Disperses your weight evenly and eliminates motion transfer
- Never needs turning
- Meets all flammability standards
- Bottom is stitch non-woven with reinforced zipper for easy cleanability
- Can be used with an existing frame, platform beds, or slatted frame
- Mattress only. Frame and foundation sold separately
Memory Foam Tips:
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt to maximize memory foam expansion.
- This product arrives very tightly packed. Unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, allow product to air for a few hours.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Due to the nature of Memory Foam the firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results.
Once opened this product is non-returnable.
|Finish||Green , Natural|
|Mattress Type||Foam, Latex, Memory Foam|
|Mattress Top||Tight Top|
|Product Features||Antimicrobial, Bed in a Box|
|Recommended Foundation Type||Box Spring, Platform|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
We believe this would work. The mattress is has different layers of foam; yes, it is all foam.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
3 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Mattress
On average, the life of a mattress lasts seven to ten years if it's properly cared for, so I'm taking measures to keep my mattress in great condition. Whether you just bought your mattress or your current one needs some extra love, here are my top three tips for extending the life of your mattress.
Living Room Ideas
Get inspired by the hottest trends in living room furniture and decor. Shop our huge selection of living room furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
How to Choose Mattresses for Children
The right mattress is essential to a good night’s rest, and this is especially true for young children. Because high-quality mattresses last up to 10 years or longer, it’s important to find one that grows with your child and can accommodate developing bodies.
Best Bedding for Christmas
Update your home and keep everyone on your shopping list warm and bundled up this Christmas with our best bedding gift ideas. Shop our huge selection of bedding at Overstock.com.
Tips on Buying a Memory Foam Mattress
Get familiar with the details of memory foam so you can be an expert when you buy a new mattress.
Coastal Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Coastal decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Coastal furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Boho Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Boho Chic decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Boho Chic furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Industrial Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find industrial decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of industrial furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Shabby Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find shabby chic decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of shabby chic furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
How to Buy a Mattress
How to Buy a Mattress from Overstock.com. With a good mattress, you'll wake up rested and feel better throughout the day. Here's what you need to know about choosing the best mattress.
Mixed Material Home
Reclaimed Wood and Cement. Marble and Metal. Leather and Wood. These materials didn’t used to be mixed but now they've come together for a winning combination.
Spirit of the Southwest
Capture the enchanting aura cast by red rock and turquise stone in home furnishings and decorative accessories inspired by the American Southwest.
Bring some color to your dreams with a bedroom makeover.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Mattress Return Policy:
Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are
non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.