I needed a short blade ceiling fan because it was being installed near the ceiling light fixture. It looks great and is well made.I could not be happier.
My new chandelier/fan is everything I had been looking for. Glamorous and elegant as a chandelier, which is what I want 75% of the time. But let’s face it, I live in Tennessee, and sometimes we’ve got to have our ceiling fans. That’s when I saw this one and KNEW I had found the perfect combination. Perfect chandelier light 75% of the time and wild ceiling fan the other 25% ha. She’s just a sassy, classy, glammed up ceiling fan. This fan is perfect for living rooms, girls and teens bed rooms, master bedrooms, master bathrooms, guest bedrooms. dining room. They are perfect for salons and retail stores.
If you need further help or information please visit our Online Help Center
Install a ceiling fan as a simple way to keep a room cool. You can lower your energy costs in the summer by running the ceiling fan alone or in conjunction with your air conditioning to make it more efficient. In addition to cooling, ceiling fans are a great way to add light to a room without needing extra space on a table or shelf like you would with a lamp. Many of these fans come with lights that switch on and off independently of the fan, allowing you to use either or both as desired. Overstock.com has a wide selection of ceiling fans to suit different types of decor. Choose a fan with wooden blades to complement a wood floor, or enjoy the more elegant look of a fan with a chandelier light fixture.