Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Perfect for oven-to-table serving with a beautiful finish and carrying handles, our enameled cast iron baker makes family-size lasagnas, casseroles, and roasts in the oven on the stovetop or barbecue. The included lid doubles as a griddle pan for searing in grill marks.
- Cast Iron Multi Baker With Enamel Finish
- Convenient carry handles
- Removable lid can be used with baker or as a separate griddle
- Safe for all stovetops; oven safe to 450 degrees F or barbecue
- To wash- wash with hot, soapy water and dry thoroughly.
How to Clean and Care for Enameled Cast-Iron Cookware: Dutch Ovens and Skillets
To remove slight stains, fill cookware halfway with water and bring to a boil. Allow to boil briskly for a few minutes, then turn off the burner. Scrape cookware with wooden spatula, pour off the water, let sit. Residue will start to flake off as the pan dries. Wash the cookware with hot water and dishwashing liquid, and dry.
Cleaning your enameled cookware after each use:
- Before washing, allow cookware to completely cool.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water to preserve cookware’s original appearance
- Always dry cookware thoroughly before storing in a cool, dry place. Do not stack cookware.
- Maintain the tightness of all handles and knobs by checking and re-tightening them regularly.