Set your bedroom to stun with the gorgeous craftsmanship of our high-quality Suzanne Metal and Wood Platform Bed. Solidly built and oh-so attractive, this inviting foundation is made from top-notch materials like genuine, solid wood and a strong, tubular steel base. The use of genuine wood delivers a one-of-a-kind, natural wood grain pattern that’s beautifully balanced with distinct, black painted metal framework. Plus, it features the outstanding mattress support of wide, closely spaced wooden slats that help extend the life of your mattress without ever needing a box spring. We’ve also added non-slip tape to the platform that prevents squeaking while also helping to keep your mattress in place. And when we say strong, we mean it. Full, queen and king sizes are built to effortlessly support up to 700 lbs, meaning the kids and the dog can join you in bed with no problem. It’s designed to be as simple to set up as it is stylish, which is why we pack it with all the tools and step-by-step instructions needed for painless assembly. Also included? A 5-year warranty against any defects in workmanship or materials. So whether you’re catching zzz’s or just enjoying the view, the expertly crafted Suzanne is made to get the job done.
- FINEST QUALITY MATERIALS AND CRAFTSMANSHIP - Made with closely spaced wooden slats, genuine solid wood with gorgeous natural wood grain and bold, durable steel, the Suzanne Platform Bed is in a class all its own
- BUILT TO LAST - Strong steel frame is anchored with a support bar and extra middle legs to ensure ultimate stability and longevity; twin size can support up to 350 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 700 lbs
- SUPERIOR, NOISE-FREE MATTRESS SUPPORT - Closely spaced wooden slats are securely fastened to the frame for squeak-free use without a box spring; each size comes with 12 - 13 durable slats that measure 2.8 inches wide and are spaced 2.95 inches apart
- EASIEST. ASSEMBLY. EVER. – Everything you need for painless setup is efficiently packed into one box and shipped straight to your door; all parts, tools and instructions are included for intuitive, two-person assembly that takes less than an hour
- Worry-free 5 year limited warranty included; mattress sold separately
- Twin:76.5 inches long, 38 inches wide, 37 inches high
- Full:76.5 inches long, 53.5 inches wide, 37 inches high
- Queen:82 inches long, 59.5 inches wide, 37 inches high
- King:82 inches long, 75.5 inches wide, 37 inches high
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs for T, 700 lbs for F/Q/K
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Mattress, box spring, and bedding (comforter, sheets, pillows, etc.) are NOT included.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*