You will adore this bright, bohemian area rug featuring bold colors in a thick, plush design. Hand-tufted with pride in India of 100% New Zealand wool, it is as sturdy as it is soft. Featuring a cotton backing to prevent some sliding and shifting, this rug is the perfect addition to your bohemian or transitional home.
- Handmade with 100% New Zealand wool
- Cotton backing helps prevent sliding and shifting
- Looped construction provides durability and strength
- Soft, medium pile for added comfort
- Some shedding is common with wool rugs and will dissipate over time
- Spot clean for best results; do not place in washing machine
- Doormat: 2'x3'
- Rectangular: 5'x 8'
- Rectangular: 7'6"x 9'6"
- Rectangular: 8'x 11'
Please keep in mind that new wool rugs may initially shed and have a natural capacity to shed for several months after purchase. This is normal due to the nature of construction of most wool rugs and not a defect. Click here to view our Wool Rug Care Guide.
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.