"Why did you choose this product?"
If you have never used a backpack vacuum cleaner before you have to try it! The GV 8 quart will speed up your vacuuming time so you can do something more exciting like, watching paint dry... But seriously if speeding up your cleaning time is important to you a backpack vacuum is unmatched.
- GV 8 Quart Backpack Vacuum - Ten pounds, comfortable carry, easy to use tools, adjustable straps and looks just enough like a jet pack that you may be able to talk your kids into vacuuming for you.
- Convenient -Impressive air driven GV turbo nozzle, or as we call it the pet hair eraser! 25 foot cord plus telescopic wand offers a huge cleaning radius.
- Mini Turbo - This little guy is pet hairs worst nightmare. Perfect size for stairs and upholstery.
- 4 Stage Filtration - Ensures no dust enters your air, this filtration is like having an entourage of bodyguards protecting you from allergies.
- 2 YR Warranty - 2 Year distributor warranty on entire unit.
- Blower - You read that right! Included adapter allows you to attach your hose to the exhaust port and make quick work of air mattresses, balloons and more!
- Tools For Every Job - Quickly knock out all of your cleaning needs with 110+ CFM, GV standard house hold tool kit and GV turbo head.
- Quiet and Powerful - Just because something is powerful doesn't mean it needs to be loud. GV acknowledges this and offers superior power without the need for earplugs.
- Hard To Reach Areas - Crevice tool, duster brush and telescopic wand gives you everything needed to clean corners, walls, ceilings, fans and more.
- Suction Relief Valve - Don't suck your drapes off the wall and keep your throw rugs where they belong! This handy suction relief "turns down" the power so you can vacuum light items more easily.
- 4 Stage Filtration - The GV 8 Quart uses two HEPA filters, HEPA bag and carbon post filter. Dust will NOT find its way to your motor or air. period.
- Versatility - Adjustable backpack straps and telescopic wand ensures proper fit for nearly any user and with the power to vacuum and blow/inflate you will find yourself using this more than you knew you would.
- Designed and developed in the USA
|Type||Bagged, Lightweight, Portable|
|Lifestyle||For Allergy Sufferers, For Pet Owners, HEPA|
|Product Features||Commercial Use, For Automobile Interiors, Hepa Filter|
|Dimensions||19 x 11 x 10|
|Warranty||2 year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
This user earned $5.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More
Works well. Convenient. Easy to handle light to carry. Would recommend purchasing the backpack vacuum cleaner. Use by small people who can’t Carrie I have a vacuum.
This vacuum is almost perfect. the issue is that the hose keeps unscrewing from the handle. I wouldn't recommend that you get this model.
This is a very excellent vacuum cleaner
In love with this vacuum
Great suction. Light weight. Sweet attachments. All I want to do is stay home and clean!
Questions & Answers
I'm tired of dragging around a canister vacuum. I confess: I checked out the Amazon reviews. There was even a review with a video demonstration, but your price was lower, plus I received an extra discount because I signed up for email with you. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
"Does it come with the electrical power?"
"How many bags come with this vacuum"
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
How to Clean a Shag Rug
Shag rugs have a unique textured pile that everyone loves, but it requires special cleaning. Here are 5 simple ways to keep your rug clean and fresh.
How to Get Stains Out of Carpet and Rugs
It's only a matter of time before some incident soils your carpet or area rug, so here are easy steps on how to get out any stain you might encounter.
Dyson Vacuum Buying Guide
A Dyson vacuum cleaner is an investment that lasts for years. Shop and save money on the best Dyson Vacuums at Overstock.com
FAQs about Portable Air Conditioners
FAQs about Portable Air Conditioners from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with answers to frequently asked questions about portable air conditioners.
Bed Sheet Care 101
We spend a third of our lives in bed, but allergens in the sheets make us feel anything but rested. Experts recommend washing your bed sheets once a week to prevent a buildup of germs, dirt, and other particles. Many bed sheets are machine and hand washable. We’ve got the straight dirt on removing dirt from your bedding in this guide. Follow the bedding tag instructions and this guide to get the quick basics of bed sheet care.
Best Reasons to Buy Clearance Housewares
Best Reasons to Buy Clearance Housewares from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best reasons to buy clearance housewares.
How to Stage a House to Sell Fast
Successfully staging a home to sell comes down to a few key elements. Get all the tips and tricks you need for staging your home to sell fast right here.
How to Set a Table for Thanksgiving
Anyone can set a gorgeous and welcoming Thanksgiving table with these helpful tips. Learn how to create a festive tablescape your guests will love.
Types of Pillows for Your Bed
There's a pillow for every sleep style out there. Find the perfect pillow size, shape, and fill type to give you the kind of sleep you've been dreaming of.
FAQs About King-Size Beds
King-size beds are the largest and most luxurious of all mattress options. If you're considering getting a king-size mattress, here's what to know before you buy.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.